Disclaimer and Author's Note

Disclaimer: All original HYS characters are by Deniz Yeşilgün and Esra Çetek Yılmazer. This is an AU fanfiction - all events are fictional. Any resemblances to true events are coincidental.

Author's Note

Greetings, çok güzel HYS Fandom :)

It has been a great pleasure to write this fanfiction as an extra source of entertainment - because we adore #SelDem so much! Many thanks to the amazing writers, the cast and team for giving us such an excellent summer romantic comedy - one that never fails to surprise us at every episode and one that talks about important real-life issues that not many Turkish TV series will address.

Main Characters

Demir Erendil. The chief inspector of the Istanbul Police Force in his early 30s - who lost his job and his fiancee because of a mistake he never intended to make. Demir joined the IPF with one goal in mind - to find his father's killer. He was summoned by his mentor Ekrem Altinkaya, the retired IPF director - who promised to help Demir resume his work if he cracks a case that remained a mystery for 20 years. 

Selin Sever. A successful restaurateur in her early 30s. An intelligent and attractive young woman with a bubbly personality, she gained favour and respect from the people around her. However, Selin had a troubled past that nobody knew, including herself. 

Attila Erendil. Demir's late father and Ekrem's closest friend. 

Ekrem Altinkaya. The retired director of the IPF and Demir's mentor. A close friend to Attila Erendil, Demir's late father. 

Levent Sever. A filthy-rich, powerful and dangerous drug lord and mafia boss. Selin's uncle. 

The rest of the characters will be revealed as the story continues...I hope you'll enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

Much Love,

GD