I USED TO PLAY WITH YOUR LONG HAIR.

Hana's POV:-
I cried.

Yes, I cried.

I might seem tough from the outside but I'm still that girl that needs respect otherwise she'll cry.

I'm soft on the inside and I can't let people see my weakness.

I was crying on the stairs out side the house and I felt a pat on my shoulder.

"Go away!" I yelled and Jimin sat beside me. "Oh it's you. I-I'm" I sobbed. "I'm sorry"

"Hey, it's okay. And I admit that what Taehyung did back there was rude and he shouldn't have done that but you know try to ignore stuff"

"I'm ignoring it from the beginning"

"You know" he rubbed his hands together before tucking them under his arms. "It's both a blessing and curse to feel everything so deeply" he smiled and I sighed while looking at him.

"But my anger is right. He insulted me."

"Hana, don't be angry with people who don't have the capacity to change. It'll jeopardize you completely" he wiped my tears and I moved my face away from his finger a little. I just....nevermind.

"And what about the hurt I feel? The pain?"

"People will only hurt you to heal themselves. So should they matter?"

"But.....the words matter, Jimin" I sighed.

"Then you must treat him like the way he treats you" I looked at him. "Only then he'll change his attitude towards you" he smiled.

"But.....wouldn't that be disrespectful?"

"Does he give you respect?" I remained quiet. "Exactly" Jimin sighed. He doesn't even know why Taehyung's doing this all. In fact, no body knows except for me and Taehyung.

"No Jimin I can't do that. I can't disrespect him." I shook my head.

"How are you so pure?"

"I don't think so" I giggled. "Thankyou though"

"For what?"

"For at least coming to check up on me"

"Hey, don't be thankful for that. You can repay me"

"How?" I giggled and he pretended to think.

"How about I take you out somewhere tonight? Dinner?"

"Oh uh....."

"Don't reject, please. I want to know more about you" he smiled.

"But for that I'd first have to ask Mr. Kim"

"Sure---Oh look there he is. Come on Taehyung" Jimin exclaimed and I turned to look around and there was Taehyung nearing us.

"Hana I wan--"

"Taehyung, Hana wanted you to grant her permission"

"For what?" He asked narrowing his eyes and I was about to say something when Jimin interrupted.

"Actually I wanted to take her out with me and she hesitated. She wanted to ask you for the permission but I kept on telling her that it's okay. There's no need to ask Taehyung about it but she wouldn't agree. Tell her that she doesn't need your permission" Jimin chuckled and Tae seemed surprised and then turned his gaze towards me to which I dropped my gaze down.

"Taehyung buddy! Come on tell her that she doesn't need your permission" Jimin patted Tae's back and he smiled to Jimin.

Taehyung before signing the contract with Jimin used to he really worried about this contract and I know that in front of Jimin, Taehyung is helpless.