BELIEVE ME, THEY'RE ALL LOOKING AT YOU.

Hana's POV:-
I woke up to the rays of sunlight stroking my eye lids and I wrinkled my eyes before rubbing the back of my hand on my lids in an attempt to get up.

As soon as I opened my sockets, I was met with a swirling storm inside my head and I held my cranium before regaining my consciousness.

I tried to recall what Jimin did to me and that was quite awful. Some flashes were recalled like when he pulled the zipper of my dress down and when he tricked me.

After I saw him removing his shirt I blacked out. I gasped as I realised that what if Jimin did take advantage of me? What if he really did it with me while I was unconscious.

Dang.

I hurriedly looked at myself and gladly I was in an oversized hoodie.

Oh wait---the scent is familiar. This cologne is from Taehyung's branded collect---Wait a second.

I narrowed my eyes and looked at the ceiling, the bed, the organised drawers and Yup, I'm not daydreaming.

I'm in Taehyung's room.

I gasped and smiled to myself while throwing my back onto the fluffy white big pillows which have Tae's scent filled in them.

My head again started banging and I really need to have a dose of coffee before I pass out. But I don't want to leave his room yet. I wonder what happened last night and I'm curious to know about 'last night'.

I stood up and the hem of the hoodie just stood above my lower thigh region above my knees.

I peeked out side his room and there was gladly no sign of anybody. It was 9 in the morning and I sighed with a big smile and made my way to the kitchen.

I walked to the kitchen when strangely Simon bowed to me with a 'morning' and left. Huh? That's weird. Simon never bowed to me......whatever.

_____

The smell of the coffee is all I need to get back to my senses. I inhaled the fresh scent and turned around while taking a sip, when my smile vanished as Taehyung was right there, sitting at the seat behind the counter and reading a newspaper.

"Mr. Kim?" I questioned if he needed something and he shook his head with a smile.

He smiled?

Tae smiled at me?

Me?

"I believe you made that for me" he asked pointing to the mug in my hands and though I didn't but I still nodded not wanting to get insulted. "Then give it to me?" He asked.

I placed the mug sadly onto the counter before slowly passing it to him. To my surprise, he grabbed my hand caressing it.

"How are you?" He asked and concern was in his eyes because I know how to read those beautiful deep eyes that once used to flower my existence.

"I'm alright." I gulped getting nervous. "C-can I know what happened to me? I was with Jimin and then I suddenly woke up in your room?"

"He wasn't the right guy for you." He stated and I nodded as I recalled the time when he opened the fly of my dress,

"I brought you here," he told me and I immediately looked at him when those words escaped his lips,

"Don't worry." He shook his head,

"He didn't go any further. My arrival was much of a shock to him," my lips couldn't resist but curve upwards as this was more than enough.