FOR THE FIRST TIME, YOU LOOK DISGUSTING IN A SUIT.

____

Morning;
Thursday:
"Simon, did she had her lunch?" Tae asked Simon who was left there with Hana by Taehyung so that there is someone who's taking care of her.

"Yes sire."

"What's she doing now?"

"Madaam is sitting in the balcony while just staring at your frame" he told him and it ached alot more.

"Do me a favour and throw my pictures away"

"Sire, it's a little hard for me to forcefully snatch the pictures and frames from her. I'm sorry"

"Okay. Listen, take her out if she wants to go. Do whatever she says so she doesn't feel lonely." He sighed. "Keep her happy"

"Yes sire." Tae hung up the phone before sitting onto the chair to check his laptop when after a while, Jennie entered his office, showing off her hair dye, manicure, pedicure, brows to the other colleagues of Taehyung who were sad at Mr. Kim's wedding.

Everybody wanted to be the special one, they yearned for him, fantasised about him so every female in his office was a bit devastated at his marriage knowing that they aren't the special one.

"Baby" she smiled before kissing Tae's cheek and he sighed.

"Hey. What made you come here?" He asked as Jennie placed her hands on his shoulders.

"Can't I miss you to check up on you?" She blinked dramatically.

"Miss me? We're getting married tomorrow, Jennie"

"God when will the time arrive. I'm so desperate for it."

"You know about what I said right?"

"About the hopes and all?" She checked her freshly done nails. "Yeah yeah I remember that. Baby tell me if these look pretty?"

"Jennie" Tae raised his brow and she rolled her eyes as he asked her to maintain herself in his office.

"Mr. Kim, can I come in?" He nodded. "Good morning' Mrs. Kim--"

"Good--"

"Don't call her that" Tae cut Jennie off. "Anway, what do you want to show Bree?"

"Sir, these files have been completed by me."

"Taehyung....." Jennie rolled her eyes at him for saying that to Bree and he didn't bother. "Fine" she crossed her arms under her chest.

"Jennie" Tae closed the door of his office as Bree walked out. "Look in my office, don't expect that I'll be lovey dovey, cute or romantic okay? People here respect me by learning that I'm quite strict about orders. So, I want to maintain my reputation like that. Okay? No romance or bubbliness, understood?"

"Whatever...." she pouted and Dave entered the office.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, your meeting with the try bands company is due in about half an hour. Shouldn't we leave to arrive there early?"

"Ah I totally forgot."

"You're going?" Jennie leaned in.

"Thankyou Dave. You may wait outside" he bowed before leaving. "Oh I totally forgot to bring my folder! Shit" he hurriedly pulled his phone out and called Simon. "Hey Simon? I forgot my folder in my house. Bring it immediately in 10 minutes"

"Baby don't panick" Jennie rubbed his back and Tae sat onto his revolving chair to calm himself down as this project was also quite important.

____