flower water *:・゚✧

It was a warm summer day at Derry, Maine.

"I'm gonna go outside, mommy!" said Eddie kasprak.
"Okay, but be back at 7!" his mom Sonia answerd to the small brunette.

After hearing the positive answer he ran outside and started biking to the near by flower field to make some flower crowns while singing africa by toto.

Eddie finally arrived to the field and oh boy was he in love! The doe eyed boy loved all the flowers but especially the harebells, they always reminded him of something or well someone. Eddie had always thought harebells reminded him of richie tozier, the boy with wild curls, chocolate colored eyes and cheeks designed with starry freckles, the boy he was in love with.
Eddie got in lost with thoughts of richie he didn't even notice the messages from his best friend, Bill Denbrough.

Bill: Eddie do u wanna come to the quarry with us??

Bill: Eddieeeeeee where are uuuuuuuuuu???????

Bill: EDDIE U BITCH EHAT TEH FUDBK CKMEHERE U WHORE

Bill: RICHIES HERE

Eddie: OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAY IM COMING

Bill: F I N A L L Y

With that eddie took a flower and put it over his ear and started biking to the quarry.
After the 15 minute ride he arrived to his destination, the quarry.
His stomach started flooding with happiness when he saw richie, "HEY U COMING HERE OR NOT?!?!?!??!?!?" yelled stanley uris, the softest bird lover ever. "Yes im coming u birdhoe" Eddie answerd obliviously.

Now that they were all in their swimming trunks, eddie stayed behind, nobody seemed to notice except richie.

"Hey eds, you coming with us?" he politely asked. "y-yeah i am"eddie answerd him while blushing like crazy. "Awww is my little eddie spaghetti blushing?" richie teased. "N-no why would you think that! and don't call me that you know i hate it!" eddie answerd firmly. "Aw you know yo- "HEY LOVEBIRDS YALL JUMPING OR NOT?!?!?" stan once again yelled. "yeah yeah we're cominggg" they said in sync

Richie and eddie jumped while holding hands, due to eddies fear of heights.

After awhile of swimming around trying to think of something to do eddies eyes targeted a little wet flower. He started following the made up path to the flower but little did he know he wasn't the only one who saw it.
Richie was splashing beverly when he saw the little purple flower.

He went over to it and tried taking it but instead of a flower he felt a small hand. Richie immediately raised his eyes on the figure and saw eddie, the boy with silky chocolate hair, breathtaking eyes and the small freckles covering his little cheeks.

Richies face immediately heat up, but he didn't let go of eddies hand. Eddie immediately started to panic "S-sorry i was just trying to uhh no i was at the flo- wait i was" eddie was desperately trying to explain everything "Eds calm down its no biggie! unlike my dick" richie interrupted with a smirk. "RICHIE!" eddie giggles and splashed richie. "THIS IS LIKE THE THIRD TIME TODAY! IF YOU WANNA SUCK FACES SO BADLY THEN PLEASE LEAVE!" stan said annoyed. Both richies and eddies face reddened so much you couldn't find a difference between them and cherries.

before anyone could say anything mike said
" hey i think we should go home, i mean its getting dark and eddie doesn't really like the dark" and eddie immediately agreed with him. as they all got dressed they went their separate ways.
when eddie got home he brushed his teeth, put his pastel pink pjs on and went to bed, looking at the stars and moon, not knowing the person he was dreaming about was looking at the same stars, same moon thinking about the little asthmatic boy hoping one day he could call him his.

hiiiiiiiiiii<3 i hope y'all liked this trash! also sorry for how bad this is, its my first story ever so däz why 🥺🥺