Before We Start

Each person is born with a twin even if your parents told you that your the only child or some other stupid made-up lie, then they are trying to spare your feelings. Everyone is born with a twin. One is corrupt and one is stable. If you do say differently then your doppelgänger died at birth, that's the only way to put it, nothing like falling on glass from a 6th story building, but the thing is, is that the government is not sure which one you are. They make their best estimation and if they think your the evil twin you get stuck in the mud pits and snake lakes where there is no one to watch over you, till they assign you to one of the big territories once you turn sixteen if you survived. If they guessed wrong- like they would admit that- you try to find your way out of that torture cell. Soon after trying to escaping, you'll start wishing you didn't give them the hassle of escaping. It just makes things worse. So, lets get started, shall we?

I'm Jack.

I'm Kate.

I'm Derek.

I'm Lili.

I'm Tyler.

I'm Mary-lane.

And we are called the Corrupt.

It's not so great to meet you under these circumstances, but lets put that in the past for now- at least until it comes back to haunt us and we can't put it away...... Kind of like our pasts we don't share with strangers until they are in our basement locked away till death- we all get used to it, to this, we have to its our life, and maybe yours. Once you find out more this will be your life, and we can finally be friends, unless we have already scared you... Did we? We're sorry. This is our story and we can't wait till you are one of us- or am I just a phony acting like all of us corrupt, acting like we all are crazy but truly its just me? Me writing this one chapter. For you can really see what we are able to do. What I can do. But sadly, you will never know- Till death is when they will find out all these secrets, and when you'll get your answers.

As they say "till death do us part when they come for us, till death is when the truth fly, till death is when the sparrow sung then with it sprung , till death for the Corrupt, till death with their spirits"....

Till death my friend.