Prologue /chapter 1?(?)

"Hey, have you ever talked with 3 before?" Hannah asked as she closed her dark bomber jacket.
"I've talked with her before, but I don't really know her. But why do you ask that? Isn't it weird to ask me that kind of question when we are spending the day together?" 4 asked as she put on her punk white.

8 shrugged. "Don't think it is. Anyway let's go out." 8 said as she grabbed Quinn by the hand, closed the door, waited for the elevator and got in, still holding her hand.
Quinn wasn't used to that much physical contact from her best friend, so she kinda froze, as a yellow blush crept on her cheeks.

Hannah just then noticed she was still holding 4's hand."Oh. Sorry about that."
"It.. It's alright" Quinn said, her head kinda spinning from the intense emotion she felt. She shook her head and looked at her best friend. "You didn't put on any headgear. 8 nodded." I didn't know what to put. Help me, what do I pick, toothpick or glasses? ".."Hm,i think you look pretty cool with the sha-" then shades it is. "
She put on our octoling shades as they walked outside the building where they were living.

There was silence, before Quinn broke it.
" Why did you want us to hang out today? "
Hannah didn't respond for some time,until she blurted out" We're eating with 3 today. "
Quinn suddenly got anxious.
" Wha-You could've at least told me! "" you wouldn't have come.."
4 suddenly bit on her nails as her hand started shaking.
" What if she hates me? I'm the weakest agent after all, and I'm pretty damn annoying. Whta if I stutter and she moke me? What if she finds me too boring, or too ugly, or she-"Quinn"

Quinn froze and looked at her best friend who cupped her cheeks.
"You are nowhere near anything you said. You are a strong agent, especially with your hero dualies or hero brush. Without you, the squidbeak splatoon wouldn't be the same. You aren't annoying at all, in fact, you are one of the most interesting people I've met, with a great personality as well. As for your stutter that happen sometimes, it's alright, she won't moke you, she's pretty mature. And you are NOT ugly at all. Your face is nicely shaped, and is also very expressive, which is, in my opinion, Avery good quality. Your eyes are sparkly and full of life, representing your vison of the world as I know it. Your tentacles really fit your style, and they shine even in the darkest places, like a ray of sunshine.  ". Hannah looked dead in the eye at her best friend, before realizing what she said, and slightly blushed before taking her hands off of 4's face.
Quinn was still processing everything her best friend told her, blushing madly, but also gaining some slight confidence.

"Alright. Let's go see.. 3-""Her name is Eileen in case you didn't know. "" okay.. Let's go see Eileen! "Quinn said excitingly, making Hannah smile a little.
" Hannah, you said that to make me feel better, didn't you? "Quinn asked, turning her attention to the octopus.
" No shit Sherlock. "she responded as she rolled her eyes.

Before Quinn could ask anything, they heard some inkling shouting" Hey, suction cup head! "
Hannah growled in annoyance,beofee turning to where the voices where from. There were two inkling boys (I don't have a physical description for them) standing, walking toward her with smirks on their faces. She put her right hand on her hip, and before she could say anything, one of the guy told her "Are you lost little octo? Your disgusting species doesn't have any reason or right to here, so go back underground if you don't want any problem.
4 didn't understand why some people didn't accept the octolings that were living on the surface. Not all octolings were bad, for the love of cod.
"My kind have every right to be here, I don't see why we wouldn't."
They looked at her in rage before asking her "Do you want to die? Is that really whta you're asking for?!"
She simply responded "if dying means to not have to looks at your ugly faces, than yes, I'm okay with dying."
They laughed.
"Us, ugly ?look at your coddamn face, and your stupid shades!"
Quinn then shouted "Those shades are fresh, and Hannah is the most beautiful person I've ever seen!" The cephalopod got flushed than shook her head before saying "Let's go." as she walked away as 4 followed her.

They quickly arrived on the plaza, waiting for 3.
"Sorry about those meanies.." 4 pouted, feeling bad for her octo friend. "Hey, it's alright, those guys don't scare me one bit."

There was silence before Quinn asked "Did you mean what you said to me earlier to make me feel better..?"
There was silence as Hannah put her shades on her forehead, to look at Quinn right in her eyes.
"Well yeah."
There was silence as the two girl looked into each other's eyes. Quinn has always thought that Hannah's eyes were mesmerizing, and beautiful. Hannah quickly looked behind 4 before saying:

"Oh, 3's here, come on."

Guys I'm really enjoying writing this, so I hope you liked this <3