WDTFEG 1

Ira Mae Samantha Sor's VIEW 

I'm walking very fast that I don't care even if many people are there. I'm going to see him. To made him pay. This is ain't the first he did this. Also his friends. They're too much and they're going to pay. I'm almost there! Almost. Aha! I'm almost here. In their spot, the vacant stairs. He and his friends are reading something and they look so quiet and peaceful. But I don't care. I will interrupt them no matter what. They hurt my friend. Not only one, but all of my friends. I stand infront of him and get the book that he's reading. 

"Are you insane?!" He shouted. I'm shocked. I didn't expect that. Because this five boys are known to be the "Five Emotionless/Heartthrob" and I don't care about them.

"Give me my book." He said with no emotion. Gosh! It feels like I'm talking to an Ice. 

"Why did you do that to her?" I asked through gritted teeth. I'm controlling myself here.

"Why do you care?" He said and looked at me straight into my eyes. It has no emotion and I feel like backing out because he's so scary. 

"I do care because she's my friend!" I scream at him! He's so annoying! I can't take it anymore. 

"Then what?" He said again. This guys is really emotionless! 

"It's because.. Ugh! Nevermind! Don't do that again or else---" 

"Or else what? Report me or something? You know what, maybe you're jealous because it's not you whom I have a relation with." He said still with no emotion. That's it! 

"How dare yo---" I was about to slap him when I heard my friends shouting at me.

"No Ira! Don't do that!" They said. They went behind my back and tap my back. Yeah. They always did that when I can't hold on. 

"You all! Do you think hurting a girl is funny?! Get a life and back off!" Chloe said to them. 

"Hey Lady, don't shout. Besides it's them who want a relationship. Not us." James Horan interrupted. Psh. As if I care.

"Shut you mouth James!" Chloe said to him.

"GET OUT OF HERE OR ELSE I WILL KICK YOU ALL HERE." Edward said through serious but scary tone. 

"Fine! But this isn't the end. Mark my words Edward Styles. You'll pay for hurting my friend." I finally said to him and go out. We're not yet done. Not yet.

= = = = = = = 

Chloe Sue Yee's VIEW

I was about to turn around when James grab my wrist.

"Hey! What's your problem?!" I shouted at him.

"Guys leave us two first." He said to his friends. They nodded and went out.

"I don't like your tone a while back." He said and look at me straight in the eyes. Oh my! His eyes is so irresistible. But no. Fight it Chloe! 

"So?" I said and smiled like a dog.

"Don't you dare. You don't know me." He said and look so serious.

"Oh boy, I know you. You are JAMES HORAN. Right?" I said and smiled like a dog again. 

He still look so emotionless. He can't even smile. "Yeah you know me because I know you're dreaming of me." He said. 

"In your dreams." I said and rolled my eyes. Then I was shocked when he kiss me in the lips! I was about to slap him but he let go of me!

"Easy, dream of me." He said and walked away! I was in the state of shock and I don't know! 

"I HATE YOU JAMES HORAN!" I scream so loud! I really hate him! 

- - - - -

What do you think guys? This is dedicated to Goh Sue Yee :) HI! 

Please leave a vote. comment and follow me! iLoveyou! :))

-1Dinlove