WDTFEMG 1.2

Votes and comments if I still continue this! 

Thanks Guys!

- - - - -

Chloe Sue Yee's VIEW

I AM REALLY MAD RIGHT NOW! Like he's my first kiss! It's my first kiss and he's the one who stole it! How dare him! I walked as fast as I can to go to the cafeteria. But while I'm walking, I can't stop thinking about that kiss. His lips is so soft and no no no no! Stop thinking about that stupid jerk! He's going to regret kissing me! Really! 

"Hey. What happened to you? Where were you?" Sarah asked me. I didn't notice that I'm here already because I'm spacing out.

"Uhm. Just need to get something. Anyways, where's Ira?" I asked not trying to bring the topic.

"I don't know either." She said. 

"Hmm.. Are you okay now Sarah?" I asked her out of the blue. 

She looked at me intently and I know I spill the wrong question 'cause I saw pain in her eyes.

"Don't ask her that Chloe you know she's not." Seigred said trying to avoid the topic.

Yeah. We are friends for like 5 years and now we're 19 years old. Third Year College. We're not taking the same courses we just have our same break. 

"I'm sorry."  I said. 

I really feel uncomfortable because I'm not good at keeping problems. 

"Guys... I need to tell you something." I said and look at them straight in their eyes.

"Go on." Jo Honeylae said.

"Guys! Wait for me!" Ira shouted and hurriedly went to our seats.

"What's up?" She said.

"Guys.... James.. Kissed me..." I said

"Uhm Chloe.. Who? Is it James Horan or James Payne." Honeylea asked.

"Horan! Guys! It's Horan! And it really hurts because he's not my dream first kiss!" I said screaming.

"Hey calm down!" Ira said and tapped my back.

"Oh God. I thought it's James Payne. He's mine!" Honeylea giggled.

"Shut up Honeylae! you're not helping." Seigrid said. 

"Okay okay!" Honeylae said with matching hands up.

"They've really gone too far. They want games, let's give them games." Ira said and looked at the door in the Cafeteria. I glanced at her direction and I saw them! What are they doing here! 

"Easy Ira. They looked really scary." Meryl said.

"Don't be scared of them. They're not armforces or whatever they are jerk!" I said.

"Let them for now. The games just starting." Ira said and smirk.

"Hey guys, wait up okay? I'm going to pee." Honeylae said. 

Jo Honeylae Horan Hemmings VIEW

Oh My God! I've seen my friends angry, sad, and now! It's the first time that I'm seeing them like that. They're like going to eat someone! they are very scary. But although, I understand them. I know it's hard to lose first kiss especially when it's not your dream man. But who cares?! Duh! It's James Horan! known as heartthrob but emotionless. It's not that I want him. I already loved someone else. It's James Payne. Yeah. 2 James in their group. I'm loving him for such a long time.. Since we are in high school. My friends didn't knew about this. They just knew that I have a crush on him.. But that crush grew. I'm loving the person who can't care about me. 

Ugh! Enough of that drama. So I am on my way to the comfort room when I heard something.

"Oh My God! Where's James Payne! He can't walk out! My baby!" A girl said. I hide at the stoll for them not to see me. 

"James! Where are you my baby!" The girl 2 said. 

They are so clingy! As if James will like them! Then I am shocked when someone pulled me and kiss me! My eyes are open and it's him! He's the one who's kissing me! James! He stop and look at the girls who's finding him.

"Don't ever chase me woman. My girlfriend will get jealous." He said and looked at me. His eyes were saying 'just go on with the flow' so I did. 

"Yeah. Back off ladies. He's mine." I said to them. They rolled their eyes on me and walked away. 

Am I dreaming? He kissed me! And I'm not regretting it. He look at me using his serious aura again.

"Don't take it seriously. Thanks by the way." He said and walked away.

My pee retreat. But I felt my heart twinched a little. No no no. He kissed me and I know I have a chance. I hurriedly run towards him! 

"Hey you! It's my first kiss!" I said to him.

He looked at me. Oh my! His eyes are so perfect. Perfect nose and kissable lips.. I am falling deep hard for him! 

"What do you want me to do then? Act like your boyfriend?" I was astonished. I'm ashamed. I shouldn't comfront him.. 

"Hah! I knew you are lying!" we are shocked when we hear a voice. We turned our back.

"She's my girlfriend." James said with a boring tone.

"Prove it. I know you can't kiss her. The kiss earlier? I know it's just a prank." she said and smirked.

James looked at me and once again, he kiss me. He's kissing me here in quadrangle. Me, ofcourse close my eyes. He stop and look at the girl. 

"Well I think we're done talking here." He said. 

The girl scowled and rolled my eyes on me.

"We're not yet done. I will not let you go to that woman!" she said and walked away.

"Let's pretend." He said very seriously. Not even manage to look at me.

"W-what?" I asked him.

"Act like my girlfriend for 1 month and it's done." He said and walked away. I was left there dumbfounded. Am I dreaming?! 

- - - -

Crap. Hey guys! Can you do 30 votes? 

Comments and follow please. 

I will still continue it?

Yes or no?

-1Dinlove