WDTFEG 2

Honeylae's VIEW

Yeah. I'm walking back to the cafeteria. I don't understand myself. There's some part of me saying that it's a miracle and I can make a move but there's a part of me saying that I'm so stupid. I didn't do anything. First, I let him kiss me, second, I act like it's okay that he's going to be my "fake boyfriend" it really hurts me bigtime. Am I a toy for him? If yes, well then, I don't know! I just love him! That matters. 

I didn't notice that my tears are flowing. I sat in the bleachers. I can't go to the cafeteria with my friends because they will ask me. I am the middle of wiping my tears when I felt someone sat beside me and tap my back. I look, and there I saw Seigrid. 

"What's the matter Honeylae?" she asked in a worried tone.

"Nothing." I tried to be normal.

"Don't lie to me. If it's nothing, then you'll not going to cry like that. I know you too well, you're my friend." She said. Is this the time when I'm going to confess to her that I love James Payne ever since?

"Can I tell you something private?" I said to her. She just nod her head.

"I'm sorry, first of all. If I lied to you guys. I-I just don't want you to feel sorry for me.." I said as I stunned and cry again.

"Shhh. Now what is it?" Seigrid said.

"I-I'm inlove with James Payne ever since. No, not inlove, I love him!" I said and cried again.

"Then why are you crying?" she said.

"I-I didn't do anything. He said we'll act like real couple in public for one month and done. It really hurts me." I said oh crap! 

"I don't get it. But please, try to be brave. Me too. I have a confession to make." She said and smiled painfully.

"I have a relationship with William Tomlinson." She said directly. I was shocked.

"How?" I asked her.

"I loved him. We broke up. His parents doesnt want me. They wanted William's girlfriend just like them. Elite people, rich, pretty." She smiled painfully.

"What did William do?" I asked.

"He broke up with me. He said he never loved me, that our relationship was just a bet. I still love him. But I guess, that last." She said.

"Sorry." I said to her.

"Don't be. I'm trying to move on." She said.

"C'mon." She said and walked first.

SEIGRID'S VIEW

I walked as fast as I can. Reminiscing the past can't help me from moving on stage. But God! I can't help myself from reminiscing the time when we were still together. I loved him, really. It's given. But, I'm not rich, and he said a while back, he never loved me. Such pain. Big time. 

I'm on my way to CR when someone grabbed my hand.

"Guess who?" He said and smile.

"OhMyGod! Ej! What are you doing here?"  I asked him! It's my cousin! I really missed him alot!

"I'm going to study here also." He said and smiled.

"Really? I've missed you so much!" 

"Okay then. So are we going out now?" He asked me and smiled again.

"Uhmm. I'll think abou--" I didn't continue what I said because he came.

"There's no out. You" He pointed at me. "...are not going with him. Come." He said and grabbed my hand. What is he up to now?!

"Let me go!" I said to him. I am so mad right now.

"What?" He asked me. I can see fire burning on his eyes.

"Are you nuts? Why did you did that?!" I screamed at him.

"Because I want to." He said and looked at me.

"Don't answer me with that it's not funny." I said and glared at him.

"I am not joking either." He said and flash a half smile.

"Ugh! there's no point talking at you!" I said and walked away. But while I'm walking he said something that really shocked me.

"Until now.. it hurts..." He said. I just ignored him. He feel that? He's the one who ended us! Go to hell William Tomlinson. 

MERYL's VIEW 

I don't know what happened to my friends earlier. They acted weird sometimes or not sometimes?  I don't know. It's frustating! I just walked and here I am to the Park. The air is fresh, and I am eating an ice cream... What a great day to start.. Hmmm... While eating I heard something cursed. I don't know because I am not looking to my way.. 

"Sht! Can you just look at your way!" He cursed and I found him with Ice cream on his Shirt. I looked at my ice cream.. Oh no.. 

"I'm sorry..  I really do.. Sorry." I said. My voice is shaking. I am really afraid of him right now. He cursed with no emotion and looked at me as if he's killing me..

"Sorry? Big word huh. You'll pay for this!" He said.

"Zain! I didn't mean to--"

"Stop making stupid explanations. You'll going to pay for this tomorrow and it's final." He said and walked away..

"By the way.." He stopped and looked at me again "...go to the gym tomorrow. Don't be late. Or else.." He said and paused again. "..you're dead.." Last words he walked away.

It's just a simple manner and he just acted like that! No. I'm so dead!!!!! What am I going to do!?

- - - - - - - -

Hi Guys! I know I know.. It's been a long time since I updated. Anyways, sorry. Please please please. READ. VOTE. COmment. FOLLOW! I love you x <3 

Btw, to all the FILIPINO DIRECTIONERS, I will make a story in FILIPINO :))

Hi Seigrid and Meryl! This is for you guys! Also other directioners love love <3 

-1Dinlove <3