Regional Tournament-Gyokurin

A very first, first joyful day for the Seigaku Tennis Team Regulars.

All excited and in-a-good-mood for the regional tournament.

Well............except for a certain twins.

"I'm gonna so fre*king kill you when we're late for the tournament Jake!"Kc growled.

"I am sorry! Its not my fault that i slept past my alarm clock!"Jake said running along and beside Kc.

"If Al didn't drag me to the library to help him clean all the books (for Alex punishment for him) then i won't be running to the tournament in the first place!!"Kc shouted in frustation and speed up running almost leaving her brother behind.

REGIONAL TOURNAMENT

"This is the registration form of the 10 regular members of Seigaku Middle School"Tezuka laid down the form.

The registration guy ( xD) nodded and take a look at the form and look around the team.

"Where are the two of your regular members?"Except for Tezuka, Fuji, Inui, and Ryoma.They all tense at the question.

Oishi step up nerviously"H-Hehe W-Well t-they s-seem a b-bit la-SAVE!!"Minus the the Cool and Calm guys (cough Tezuka and the others cough) they jumped a bit at a female's voice.

They turn and saw Kc and Jake in the Jersey panting and sweating like in the end of the world.........well Jake is, while Kc is catching her breath.

The Team released a sigh of relief.

"K-chan and J-kun are here!"Eiji glomped the two and pointed at them to the registration guy.

The guy raised an eyebrow.

"Your regular is a girl?"The guy asked.

Kc walked to him and lean towards him with a table between them.

"Yeah ~ Got a Problem?"Kc asked giving a closed-eyed-smile and a scary aura making some of the people close to her shiver.

The guy blushed at the closeness and being obvious to the scrary aura shook his head and kept silence.

"Good!"Kc said and turn to the team.

Kc give them a smirk.They all sigh, Fuji stepped up.

"Shall we go?"He asked offering his elbow.

Kc scoffed but place quickly a smile when she saw a shock-jealous-fuming-angry group of girls nearby, already realized that they're Fuji's fan girls.

Kc took his offered elbow. "We shall'. And left to the Courts.

Momo and the others just watched shock or berwilled on their face.

Momo turn towards Jake."When did Fuji-sempai.and Kc-i do not know Momo, i do not know "Jake massage his temple feeling a headache coming.

^@^@^@^@

"Okay i will announce the Order of the matches "Coach Ryuzaki announced holding the form.

The regulars, twins all quiet down to listen to the matchest.

"Doubles#2 - Momoshiro and Echizen".Gasp of surprise and shock were heard around.

"Doubles#1 - Eiji and Oishi"The Pair smile at each other.

"Singles#3 - Kaidoh"The guy hissed. (Trouble~~).

"Singles#2 - Kawamura"The-said guy smile nervously.