Fuji Households = Camera

Kc's Pov - Seigaku, 3rd floor.

"Momo-senpai! Eiji-senpai!" I yelled at the hallway of the 3rd years looking for a certain red-headed cat and black-headed moneyless boys.

And if you're asking why i am looking for Momo in the 3rd floor, that little burger boy is hiding with Eiji-senpai.

"Momo!Eiji! Get the hell out here! Before i break one-by-one of the pieces on the doors to the classrooms!"I yelled feeling annoyed because I'm getting hungry.

'~Click~'

"Gotcha"I quickly turn around and dash to the classroom on my left corner.

I see two teens trying to hind in the shadow and failing miserably, hopping not to get caught.

"Lady Luck is really not on their side today "I grin evily and quickly and silently sneak behind them.

When i'm about a meter behind them i cough.

I can see the way they both freeze.....and slowly turn around.

"Hey....Momo-senpai Eiji-senpai"I greet with close-eyed smile ^_^.

"H-Hey K-K-chan"Eiji greet nervously.

"Yeah. Hey now where are you two going?" i asked with the smile still on the face.

"Nowhere "They quickly answered.

"Good then let's go and have a certain promise a accomplish "I said and quickly grab the back of their collar before they can run off and drag them.

"Eh!K-Kc! Ohh! Come On!! K-chan Nya!" They both desperately tried to get free.

"Ohh Shut Up!" I snap at them, the hunger eating me now >.<.

They both quiet down fast........too fast.

I look back and saw them with a scissor thinking of cutting their collar to escape.

They are about to snap the scissor until i snatch it from them.

Them - O.O

Me - >:(

"Ahh!!!!".

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/

Jake's Pov

Afternoon practice ended with Momo-senpai, Eiji-senpai and Kc not showing up.