characters.

•Kim Seokjin •24 years old•is the only child of the Kim family

•Kim Seokjin
•24 years old
•is the only child of the Kim family.
The prince of the south. Is still a scaredy-cat. Hates wearing formal suits. Thinks his bodyguard is the best ever.

Jeon Jungkook•22 years old•is the best bodyguard of the Kim family

Jeon Jungkook
•22 years old
•is the best bodyguard of the Kim family. Will protect seokjin at all cost. May or may not have a crush on the prince.

-
The Kim family is one of the most known family's out of all the rest. Including the family of the West, North, and East.
Their castle consist of the precious green Emerald. Their family color is a dark forest green. The reason their color is Dark green is because its commonly associated with money. Green has great healing power. And It is the most restful color for the human eye. For the power they have, they would like to show it.
Not like that light pastel purple the East has.
Or the aqua blue the North has.
But the Kim's have to admit that the West was their only enemy.
The West color consist of ruby red. The dark blood red flows within their evil selfs. But Mr and Mrs Kim don't have time to deal with them right now, as they are a very busy King and Queen.

Now we get to the main emerald of the castle. The prince of everyone's heart, Kim Seokjin. The young man never had spent his days out of the huge visculent castle that shines darkly amongst the bright sun and the shining moon.
Seokjin never interacted with anybody besides his maids, butlers, mom and dad, and of course his bodyguard.
The reason that the beauty of the whole castle never went out and explored was because the King and Queen didn't want him to be spotted by the ruby red family. Even though the others lived in the West, they were everywhere. So the Kim's kept their son hidden but it didn't last long because one of the News helicopters found a 2 year old jinnie playing with the garden sugar gliders behind their castle. The News said stuff and the queen and king came out as they spoke up about having a child of their own and that the little boy would never leave the castle. Ever.

You may call the Kim's strict to their son, but it was the best for their only child. They didn't want him to get hurt. And to even make his safety better they got their Jin a bodyguard. His name was Jungkook. Even though Jungkook was 2 years younger than Jin, they knew he would grow up big, strong, and brave.

As seokjin was growing up, Jungkook was training at only the age of 1. In the meantime Jin would have a temporary bodyguard...

-
New book!
Hope you guys are interested.

This book will be a slow process of jinkook.
This is only a fan fiction and shall not be taken seriously.

Hope you guys enjoy and I'll be coming with part 1 and their past soon....

TO BE CONTINUED

love you army :)