g.

A 17 year old Jin makes his way to his lightly lit bathroom with a white towel in his hand and clothes

A 17 year old Jin makes his way to his lightly lit bathroom with a white towel in his hand and clothes. He showers for approximately 15-20 minuets and gets out fully dressed in regular attire.

Today he was going outside to their widely spread backyard for fresh air and to see the forest sugar gliders he missed. But if only he could go to the public and see what it's like there.

Jin's POV
I make my way downstairs to see my lovely baby's! I haven't seen them in a long time and I can't wait!

I trip a couple of times but didn't fall. I make my way past the guards and finally outsi- "OW!"

I rub my nose with my right hand and my bottom with my left, who in the world thought it would be a great idea to stand right in-front of the door— ugh, of course it's Jungkook.
"Prince I am so so so sorry, here let me assist you." He said in his puberty voice. I may say it's getting deeper and he's getting taller, but I will be taller than him!

"No! I'm not some old man, I'm the PRINCE." I state getting up myself and dusting off my highly expensive pants.
"Yes love, I understand."
Wha-! There he goes again calling me love. Why must he be so improper.

"Prince, sir, future king, Seokjin, Jin, worldwide handsome, will do, not love." I spit and walk away to my lovely sugar gliders.

Jungkook's POV
I sigh looking at his retreating form. Over the past few years he has been getting a little feisty, but I can't say that I don't like it...

I've been growing myself actually, I've gotten taller to the point where I'm the prince's height, and my voice has gotten way more deep, and since I'm kinda in my growing period of life, I should be getting more of a deeper voice.

I follow Jin into the secret garden he visits once in a while, and put my hands behind my back. He hums a random tune and touches the white roses that stand by his side in rows. And I swear I saw them bloom even more. "SUGA! TATA! MOCHI!" He yells as he runs towards the three sugar gliders that shine amongst the green leaves.

I watch as he giggles out of breath. He really needs to work out more...I mean, his body is perfect and beautifully shaped, but...he needs some cardio in.
I laugh at my thoughts and he snaps his head back at me. He squints his eyes as my face turns to a cold one I'm supposedly suppose to have.

He smiles and turns his head to pet more sugar gliders that come out. I smile at his soft giggles and sweet touches. Wishing it was me he was touching—"Prince! The queen and king need you." One of the messengers says out of breath. I look to jin and he frowns looking at I suppose is Suga?

"I don't want to...I just got out here." He whines. "They said it's urgent, They need to talk to you." He bows and walks away. "Hmph" he pouts and gets up, he walks off as I follow him around.

I am usually a couple of feet away from him since he called me off last time about being too close. I mean...I was only and inch behind him...what's so bad about that??? But that was when I was 14, I'm growing now.

-

No one POV
"Daddy, mama...I was outside! Make this hurry so I can go back before the sun sets." He demands sassily.

The king frowns apon his moody teenage son. "Don't talk to us like that son, that's very rude and improper of you." The kings voice booms.
"Wha- but! What do you mean?! You tell me that I'm improper when Jungkook over here is calling me L-Uhhh?" Jin words were slipping out of his mouth so Jungkook looks at his older brother who is behind the queen and king and gives a knowing face towards him.

Namjoon pulls his dark glasses down and glares at Jin knowing he listens to him. Jin starts to slur his words while looking at the taller. "Luh? What do you mean Jin?" The queen questions.
"Luhhh...lovely prince of the south..." Seokjin covers and smiles awkwardly.
"And so? What does that have to do with Jungkook being improper. He is a great bodyguard Jin." The queen smiles and pats the boys shoulder.

Jin scowls at Namjoon and turns to Jungkook. "Yes, he's the best, better than Namjoon I think." Jin smirks and hooks his arm around Jungkook's stronger one. Jin then looks at Namjoon and smiles innocently. Namjoon frowns and squints his eyes.

"Anyways son, we have some...news." The king starts.

"Yeah?"

"We will be meeting the king and queen and as well as the prince and princess of the...West..."

"What?! But aren't we enemies with them!? We have guards for a reason around me!" Jin yells scared.

"They want to meet to put an end to our war we have darling...they will come tomorrow to offer us a deal, a-a trade of some sort but...we don't know what it is yet, they will be telling us tomorrow though. So get your uniform ready, and you too Jungkook."

Tired