h.

Jin POV

Jin POV

I hear soft knocks at my door and groan. "Prince, it's time to wake up. You have two hours to get ready sir." One of the maids says softly knocking more on the huge door.

I groan more and turn over. I want to sleep in today. I hear bickering outside my door and my eyes open when I hear stronger knocks. "Love get up. The West family is coming over in a few hours. C'mon, you know the king and queen will get mad if you oversleep." Jungkook's annoying yet nice voice comes through my door.

"Ugh. Fine. I'm up. Get me my clothes while I shower. Fix up my crown and get my hairdresser ready." I say sitting up and stretching my limbs. "Magic word?" He says deeply and I roll my eyes.

"Please my dearest bodyguard." I say in a high pitch tone and I hear him groan, "that's more than enough love."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT AND GO!" I yell and angrily walk to my bathroom to clean myself up.

"Good morning my son." My dad says as I come out of my room fully dressed and ready.

"Morning daddy. How long until they arrive?" I ask giving him a side hug as we walk along the hall.

"In about 30 minutes, but let me tell you something Jinnie, don't make our guest feel uncomfortable okay? Make them feel welcomed, and make sure your nice with the West prince, even though they are our enemies we have to be good, okay son?" The king says looking down in his sons eyes. He would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous.

"Yes daddy, I will be at my best. But..."

"But?"

"But, can I go outside father? Please! I want to see my sugar gliders, we have 20 minutes. Please." The prince begs and his father of course gives in.

"Thanks daddy!" Jin yells running in the elevator.

"10 MINUTES JIN!" The king yells and the queen soon joins beside him.
"Yah! don't run! Your going to ruin your suit." She yells as well.

"Wow my beautiful queen you look ravishing."
The queen blushes and giggles, "Yah, lets get going downstairs, get the guards, and tell Jungkook to accompany Jinnie."

"What?! What are you doing here?" Jin yells as he sees Jungkook's grinning face come out from the big doors.

"Your parents said I should accompany you prince." Jungkook responds looking at the cute creatures around Jin.

"Mm, I'm only going to be out here for 10 minutes."

"10 minutes can do a lot." Jungkook responds as he bends down to the sitting prince.

"You know you look so beautiful? All dressed up." Jungkook whispers to Jin but focuses on the sugar gliders.

"I've been told that." Seokjin responds as he picks one up.