b.

"Mom! Dad! Where is my coat!" A now 5 year old Jin yells through the hallways from his big room

"They are in the 5 floor in the training room" I deep voice says, startling Jin, making the poor boy jump up. "AH! Namjoonie! You scared me!" The younger one says, straightening his posture. "Sorry prince, but may I ask what you want your parents for?" Namjoon asks, leaning on the wall. Jin sighs, "because I wanna go see my sugar gliders, and it's cold outside so I need my coat, but-but I can't find it!" Jin says fiddling with his fingers.
The now 14 year old bodyguard chuckles. "You mean this one? I just got it out of the dryer for you. It's nice and warm" the bigger said, kneeling down to Jin's height so he can put the dark green warm coat on him. "Namjoon-ah! Thank you" the prince says as Namjoon buttons the buttons up.

"No problem prince" he says standing back up. "Joonie? Why are my parents in the training room? *gasp* are they working out!?" Jin asks in shock as he sings 'for the first time in forever' from the Disney movie 'Frozen'.
The older chuckles watching seokjin sway around and sing. "No silly. Do you want me to show you?" He asks, raising an eyebrow up. "YES!" The young one says bouncing up and down. "Okay c'mon" Namjoon says grabbing the boys small crooked hand.
They make their way to the elevator and go up to the 5th floor.
Once the doors open they make their way to another door, where the training room takes place.

"Do you hear that" seokjin's bodyguard asks, tilting his head to the door. Jin's eyes hold curiosity as he puts his ears to the door. He listens...
-Mph!
Good job Jungkook! Your doing great
-Thanks dad!
*chuckles*
What makes you so eager to be the bodyguard of the prince?
The sound of his moms sweet muffled voice rings through his ears.
-I want to be the prince's bodyguard because I love him! He's pretty and funny!
*laughing*
Jin blushes hearing the boy calling him pretty.
"Who is in there namjoonie?" Seokjin asks, looking up to his companion. "Well...do you remember when you were 3? You saw me for the first time?"
Namjoon's says, once again crouching down. "Yeahh" the young prince says looking directly in namjoon's eyes.

"Well you also met my little brother, Jungkook? Do you remember?" Jin shakes his head no, as he can't recall his 3 year old memory. The 14 year old chuckles, "it's okay. You wanna see him now? He's older." Namjoon says getting back up and putting his hand on the green marble knob. "Umm, sure" the little one says shrugging his shoulders.
The bodyguard nods his head and opens the door slowly and backing up for Jin to go in first. Jin looks around to see his mom in her regular light green flowing dress, his moms best friend, Luciana, and a male figure, his dads friend, Leonardo. Seokjin soon hears a small but clear gasp coming from behind Leonardo.
"PRINCE!" A small young voice says. Jin peaks behind his uncle to see a frozen wide eyed little boy. Jin lets out a cute small laugh as the boy resembles a bunny.
"Sweetheart what are you doing in here?" His mom asks with a frown, not wanting him to see the growing up Jungkook yet, since he is not that strong nor is he older to be her sons permanent bodyguard. "I wanted to see you." The 5 year old says walking up to his mom. The queen grunts as she picks up the heavy boy.

Namjoon laughs a little looking at his now 3 year old brother. He may be three but he is pretty strong and smart for his age. "Kook my dear, go get washed up, your all done." Seokjin's aunt says giving jk a stern eye. "But- finnee" the Boy says running past his brother. "Mommy? Who is that?" Jin asks looking at the door still. "No one right now my sweet prince." The queen says pinching her sons cheeks.
Luciana sighs looking at her husband. "He's uncle and aunty's son, you'll know more about him soon Kay? How about we go eat, while we wait for dad to get out of his study?" Queen Annalisa says, bouncing the boy on her hip. "OKAY!" Jin replays wanting more food.

-
Short chapter, sorry

Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for the readers who are reading it.

I'll update probably later today or tomorrow.

Love you army :)