d.

Jin was eating his butter popcorn as he sits on his white couch while his T

Jin was eating his butter popcorn as he sits on his white couch while his T.V plays a K-Drama he really likes. He laughs as the young women slapped the mans cheek hard.
He was disturbed with a knock on his door. Jin got up to be greeted with his other temporary bodyguard. Yoongi. Jin frowns not seeing Namjoon.

Apparently Namjoon has some family issues back in the south-east side, his mom had told him that his grandma had died. And apparently this had to take 2 years. Jin was sad. Namjoon wasn't here and neither where his aunty and uncle. And a specific little boy he keeps seeing.
"What Yoongi." The prince asks not so nicely. Don't get Jin wrong, he was nice, but not to the so called Yoongi guy. His parents wanted him to still have a bodyguard so they told the main bodyguard of the castle to protect their prince.
Yoongi was strict and did not laugh at any of Jin's jokes. He's not being mean to the prince, he's just on duty, he needs to act mature.

"Sorry to disturb you sir, but you need to see the queen and king." The older man says putting his hands behind his back. The now 13 year old frowns and says a small 'okay' before closing the door. "A few more days and I get my actual bodyguard back." Jin mumbles to himself as he puts his slides on and makes his way with Yoongi downstairs.

Once they made their way to the living room, Yoongi bows and goes to the corner of the living room. Jin crosses his arms and glares at his parents for disturbing his K-Drama night.
Jin was a teenager now and was a bit more sassy and attitude-y. The king and queen know this, so they won't fight it. "Jinnie dear, Namjoon will be coming back...bu-" the queen starts but was soon cut off.
"YES! I can't wait!!! When-When is he coming back?!" Jin says exited as he uncrosses his arms.
"Jin...Wait we-" the queen try's
"I CANT WAIT!"
"Ji-"
"I'll go make him a welcome back card an-"
"JIN" the king yells, tired of his son cutting of the queens sentences.
"Listen and hear what your mother has to say." Darius says, More calmly.
"o-okay" the prince says, a little scared.

The queen and king weren't thinking right when they agreed on giving Jin a temporary bodyguard. But they didn't know that seokjin would get so attached.
"Look seokjin. Namjoon will be coming back, it's just...he won't be your bodyguard anymore." Annalisa says, resting her hand with her husbands.

"W-what?" Jin asks confused.
"What do you mean! He is my bodyguard!" The boy says, as tears collect in his eyes. "Look Jin, we've said this for many years that Namjoon is just your temporary bodyguard, not your permanent." The king says closing his eyes and rubbing his temples.

"B-but Daddy! He's...we are like brothers now...I d-don't want to lose him." Jin frowns as tears make their way down his soft cheeks. "Look darling, your not going to lose him. He will be working as one of the main bodyguards now. He's older Jin, and he wanted this too."
The prince rubs his eyes, hearing every word his mother tells him.

"He's going to be one of the main bodyguards of our castle jinnie. And while he does that...you'll be having his younger brother, Jeon Jungkook." The one and only King says as he gets up and hugs his only son.
The queen smiles looking at them.
"J-Jungkook? Is that the boy I s-see sometimes." The king chuckles wiping his son's tears away.
"Yes, but beware Jin, he's not little anymore." Jin gets mad at the statement because he doesn't want someone younger than him to be bigger than him. Hopefully he isn't that big.

"Jungkook will be arriving with his family tomorrow. Be sure to wear your suit." The queen states happily.
"Ugh whyyy?!" Jin whines, he never likes putting his suit on,
"Because, we are switching you to your PERMANENT bodyguard. It's a special event." The queen says again loud and proud.

Jin frowns and nods his head before giving his parents a good night kiss on the cheek. He doesn't want to have a new bodyguard, but it's okay. He will get to see Namjoon sometimes, and it's his younger brother who is going to protect him. At least it's not Yoongi.

Jin smiles, thinking of the positive stuff, hopefully this so called Jungkook will be nice and fun. And maybe can take him outside the castle...

-
Really short chapter

No worries peoples, Jungkook will come in soon~
*cough* next *cough* chapter

Hope you liked it.

Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side —