Team Spirit [4]

{Silver's POV}

"Samurai Morpher!"

Antonio said, and he leaped up, and quickly appeared in the cockpit of the Clawzord. "Megamode Power!"

He shouted.

"Clawzord. Time to cook." He said, folding up his key quickly, and putting it into the key holder.

"Let's find out what this clawness can really do." Antonio said and I watched the Clawzord.

"Hey, Crabby!" The Nighlok shouted, and he blasted at the Clawzord a lot of times, but Antonio kept going on.

"Did you like getting cooked?" The Nighlok asked. "Time to try out these Pincer claws. Ha!" Antonio shouted, and the Clawzord attacked.

The Clawzord tossed the Nighlok clear across the city and I continued to look and watch it but completely without a emotion in sight.

"Whoo. That lobster really boils."

I heard Mike say loudly, as we all moved closer to the combat between the Clawzord and the Nighlok.

"Enogh fooling around, crab cakes, I think it's time.. Rise Up Giant Moogers and attack him!"

The Nighlok shouted. The Giant Moogers appeared, and they now ran towards Antonio.

"This will be a good and seriously golden opportunity for some serious and good target practice."

Antonio said. "Ha! Claw spinners!"

He shouted, and two discs, one from each claw, knocked hard, into most of the Giant Moogers in front of him.

"Now for our Big Trick..." Antonio said, and I heard the phone beeping as he pushed buttons.

"Clawzord Transformation! Ha!

He shouted, and we all watched, shocked beyond belief, as the giant Clawzord changes.

"Time to call the Beast of the East!" I hear Antonio saying. "Claw Battlezord East. Ready!" Our friend said.

He fought Giant Moogers left and right, but was now stuck against the Archers. Or so we thought.

"Oh you want some more? Then why don't you... Check this out!" He said as the Clawzord changed again.

"Go west, Young Lobster!" Antonio said, and the Clawzord changed once again.

"Claw Battlezord West. Ready." He said, and I raised my eyebrows. "Wow Antonio." I said.

"He's using a fan!" Mia said.

Suddenly, the Clawzord was toppling, and fast. "Looks like Antonio needs to get a hand." Jayden said and looked at me. "Or paws." He said, and I nodded.

"Mike. Kevin. Silver. Come on. I've got a plan." Jayden said and we pulled out our foldingzords.

"Lion Foldingzord!"

"Dragon Foldingzord!"

"Bear Foldingzord!"

"Wolf Foldingzord!"

"Megamode Power!"

We all shouted, leaping up, and retrieving the keys, grabbing our Megablades.

"Swordfish Zord!" Kevin shouted.

"Tiger Zord!" Jayden shouted.

"Beetle Zord!" Mike shouted.

"Wolf Samurai Megazord Unleashed!"

I shouted, and the Battlewing was now formed, and I was in my Wolf Megazord.

"Wolf Samurai Megazord! Warrior of the Night! Full Moon!" I shouted, and I spun the Wolf Disc.