Broken Dreams [2]

{No One's POV}

"So we have to find our way into the Dream World?" Mike asked as Jayden looked at him.

"Do I have to say it again Mike?"

He asked.

"How do we even do that?"

Kevin asked from his other side.

"I'll use my symbol power. I'm not sure how much energy it will take to open one, but I can do it."

Jayden said.

"I hope you're right." Mike said, and Kevin glanced at him.

Jayden snapped out his Samuraizer, and focused on Antonio and Silver's sleeping forms, who were right into the range.

"I doubt I'll be able to keep the portal open for very long. Jump in as soon as it materializes. I'll be right behind."

Jayden said, and Mike nodded. "Got it." Kevin said. "Hang on, buddy. Help is on the way." Mike said.

"Symbol Power!"

Jayden yelled, and drew his symbol.

"Portal!" He shouted and the symbol struggled, but it did open. "Go! Now!"

He shouted, and suddenly Mike and Kevin were in the Dream World, but Jayden had been left behind.

"Whoa, It worked." Mike said, as the boys landed in the Dream World. "We find Silver first. Unless we see signs, of Antonio anywhere." Kevin said.

"Check it out! I did it! World's biggest fish of the year!" Antonio cried out as the two boys walked around.

"Hey. I found Silver." Mike said, nudging Kevin, who was wrestling with Antonio for the trophy.

Instead of happy dreams, it was Silver as they knew her, comforting a young  child, who was covered in bruises and blood.

"Silver?" Kevin whispered, and they both could see now, that the child was also Silver, just at a different age.

"If Jayden could see her like this."

Kevin said, and Mike nodded. "You're right." He said, and Mike walked over to Silver, while Kevin continued to let loose on Antonio as they wrestled for the trophy.

"Hey Silver. This is your dream?"

Mike asked, and she looked up at him, and sighed.

"So Jayden did make all a portal. I didn't think any of you, would you know, make it through."

She said. "Your Dream World, is an old nightmare?" Mike asked, as the young girl hugged her tightly.

"Yes, it is. Because all I have are nightmares, unless I'm..." Silver starts to say, before cutting herself off.

"Unless?" Mike asked. "Unless Jayden is with me. Alright? I feel terrible all I feel is guilt. All the time he wakes up, when I do." Silver said.

"Look Silver, I know I teased you and Jayden a lot, but he is so into you, that it is insane. You need to know this. He is looking for your terror, because he is the one who knows that you're in a nightmare, and he's the only one who can calm you down. He knows it."

Mike said, and Silver sighed.

Mike looked up at a pair of screaming people in the Nighlok's sites. "Silver! I hear trouble!"

He shouted, and Silver stood up, and ran after him, and Kevin ran after the both of them, and they all tackled the Nighlok.

{Silver's POV}

I pulled out my Samuraizer, and I brought it up with the others. "Go go Samurai!"

I shouted with Kevin and Mike. We all morphed, and I drew my spin swords, and I looked at the Nighlok.

"Looks like to me, that I'm still a Ranger in your so called 'Dream World' Nighlok."

I said, holding my sword.

"We're crashing your slumber party." Mike said. "That's right, we're going to give you a dose of reality." Kevin said, and I swung my sword up.

"You're dreaming!" The Nighlok said, and leaped at us all. I lunged at him as we began to fight.

All of us were landing hard blows everywhere, at one point or another, but it definitely wasn't enough.

"Nice try! But guess what? You're on my turf now, and here, we play by my own rules!"

The Nighlok said, and suddenly we were all thrown up, and down just as fast by a slab of rock.

"My butt!" Mike said. "My ribs." I groaned. "Ow." Was all that Kevin said, and we got up quickly.

"In this world, I always win! You could say that... I'm always on a good roll!"

Rhinosnorus said, and suddenly a boulder was rolling towards us. "Of all the... Run!"

I shouted, and we all ran quickly, dodging and weaving like mad, trying to get away from the huge rolling boulder.

"Talk about literally being between a big rock and a hard place."

Mike yelled, as we all were being chased by the boulder. "I'm gonna allow that. But. Only this once!"

I shouted at him as we split up and ran around. "Wait! This is our dream world too!"

Mike said, and he did the quick twirl thing that the Nighlok had done. "I'm gonna play some soccer."

He said, and kicked the ball, and Kevin as well. Kevin quickly landed squarely on top of the Nighlok, who had gone down hard, after being hit with a soccer ball.

I landed a few feet away, and slashed hard at the Nighlok, and he ducked at the same time as I swung.

It missed his head, but hit his shoulder instead, and I looked at him, and he looked at me.

"You are nothing!" He said, and suddenly I felt a flash of power from my grip on my spin sword.

"You are nothing." He said, and the words reverberated through my head as I stood there, watching him.

"Silver!"

Kevin shouted, and I spun myself around quickly, and I was mimicking the Nighlok, and then suddenly, I was holding it.

"Is that?!" Mike yelled, and I was holding the weapon. The First Silver Ranger's weapon.

The double bladed staff. "Silver! You found it!" Kevin shouted, and I felt an sudden surge of power.

I leaped at the Nighlok with the others as he attempted to run away, back to a normal world, and we caught onto his back.

"Got you!" Mike and Kevin shouted at him, and I smirked. "Man. It is good to be home." I said.