Broken Dreams [3]

{Silver's POV}

"You made me miss my snack!" I heard Rhinosnorus say, as I held the weapon in my hands.

"Yeah well! We're putting your big butt on a serious diet!" Mike shouted, and they charged at him.

I followed, but I could not actually, hit anything in the real world right now, I knew this, because my body, was still asleep.

Rhinosnorus blasted his mist blower, but the boys cut it off.

"My Mist Blower! That means all of my sleeping snacks will wake up!"

I heard him say, right before the pull became strong too strong to resist and I was suddenly standing again.

I was now back in the fight with the boys, for real this time, as I charged at the Nighlok.

"How did you get here? I thought your sleeping body was next to Jayden, and Antonio!" Mike yelled. "I don't know!"

I said, and I slashed at the Nighlok with both ends of the staff, and his face was shocked.

"No one should have been able to retrieve that!" He shouted. "I'm not a normal Ranger Nighlok." I said.

"You're going to bed without your supper, creep." Mike said. "We are about to dash your dreams!"

Kevin shouted. "You bet we are!" I shouted, as we circled the Nighlok, and forced him backwards.

"We could do this all day, Nighlok!" I said along with Mike, as we continued to fight him back into the woods.

"Round and round it goes, right onto your nose!" Mike said, using his spear to hit him on the nose.

"Spin Sword, Hydro Bow." Kevin said, holding his Hydro Bow now, and I felt a flash of something, maybe gratitude for having these guys to help me.

"Crescent Moon Staff!" I shouted, and the blade staff in my hands was now I saw, glowing with shadows.

"You're off target. And I'm out of here!" The Nighlok said, and Kevin fired his arrows, and suddenly the Nighlok was gone, having dropped into a Gap, and back to his world.

"We just missed him." Kevin said.

"So close." Mike agreed, and I felt a flash of pain in my head. "Something's about to happen in the city."

I said, and he looked at me. "Like what?" He asked, and I looked at the two.

"Something's about to happen. Jayden and Antonio." I said and grimaced at a bad pain in my temple.

"Meet me there guys." I said, and I grabbed my wolf foldingzord, and I ran off.

I saw all the Giant Moogers, and I saw that Jayden was in his Lionzord, and I also saw the Clawzord coming.

"Samuraizer!" I shouted. "Wolf Foldingzord!" I shouted, and the Lion turned towards me.

"Megamode Power! Hyah!"

I shouted, leaping up, and catching my Megablade, before dropping into the cockpit of my Wolfzord.

"Boy am I glad to see you." Antonio said, and I looked at him. "Miss your trophy yet?"

I asked, and we all turned to the Giant Moogers and suddenly they all moved and I groaned. "Antonio, watch out for the spit fangs." Jayden said.

"I know, they've got some serious major bad breath." Antonio said and I chuckled.

"Clearly they never brushed their teeth." I said. "Brace for Impact!" I heard Jayden shout loudly, and I crouched in my Wolfzord.

"Woah, Hot stuff!" Antonio shouted, and I grunted. "But we can take it." I hear Jayden, and I stood up again.

"Time for us to turn up the heat."

Jayden and I said, and his zord went into block form, and I leapt alongside in my wolf, and shadowy flames were surrounding me, and his had the fire.

Moogers exploded left and right of us, as we tore through the Moogers, and I laughed. "Atta girl." I said to my Wolf, and Jayden chuckled tiredly.

"That a boy." He said to the Lionzord, and it roared. "I'm gonna make them feel the pinch." Antonio said, pushing his Clawzord forward.

"Whoa! I can't get a grip!" Antonio shouted. "Alright Clawzord, let's boil these creeps down!"

Antonio shouted, and the rest of the Moogers exploded, including the Spit Fangs, and my Wolf, and Jayden's Lion were howling and roaring as the explosions finished.

"Yes! We did it!"

Antonio shouted at us and the world as well apparently. "We took out all of those giant Moogers!" He said.

"Yep. Victory is ours." Jayden said, and I looked at him. "You're exhausted Jay. We should get you home." I said.

We all walked, and Jayden was managing to stay upright, although how he was doing it, I had no clue.

I eventually had to put his arm around my neck so he could walk in a straight line.

"Good job. Just like old times. All of us, against the bad guys. On our own." He said, and I snorted, and helped him, to sit down. "You need to get home."

I said. "For once, I think you're the one who needs the rest." Antonio said, and I nodded. "No kidding." I said.

"Are you Okay?" Jayden asked Antonio, who sat next to us, and I had my arm around Jayden.

"Every muscle hurts."

Antonio said, and I chuckled. "No kidding. It was 3 of us against two Spit Fangs, a bunch of Giant Moogers, and we came out. On top no less."

I said, and Jayden nodded at me.

"You're right. Ow." He said, and I looked at him. "Physical symptoms of exhaustion."

I said, and suddenly a door was opening beside us all, and we looked at it.

We all looked over, and I pulled out my Samuraizer immediately, when I saw that it was Deker.

"Not now." I said. "Oh, No. Not him again." Antonio said. "Antonio stay in front of Jayden."

I said, and he nodded, as I faced off alone with Deker. Jayden stood up, as I faced off with Deker, and he stood next to me.

"Jayden. Stop." I said, but he wasn't listening anymore. "Jayden, what do you think you're doing?!"

Antonio said, and I looked at him, as Deker drew his sword, and then I was trying to step in front of Jayden.

But we ended up only pushing into each other, as we had tried to do the same thing at the same time, as he pointed his sword at the both of us.