Kaon Attacks

The Autobots had already almost reached the Peaceful Tyranny when Megatron had gotten the call from Starscream warning him about the DJD and not to use the main console.

Megatron was now worried about Starscream after the seeker had been cut off. But he quickly commed Optimus and reported what Starscream had just told him.

And Optimus called Ratchet and told him to shut down the main communications console and just use his com-link to communicate. And the medic obeyed.
_                                                                       

Meanwhile Kaon and Pet had just entered the Autobot base from the ground bridge and started wondering the halls.

The first thing Kaon did was cut the power and fixed it so the communications were down. Then he found the brig and released Nickel.

"Go see what you can get from their supplies to take back to the Peaceful Tyranny and we'll meet at the ground bridge after me and Pet deal with the two medics." Kaon said taking off down the hallway before even giving Nickel time to answer.

"Ok." She replied as she slowly started down the hallway.
_                                                                       

Ratchet and Knock Out had been talking and getting the medbay ready in case someone came back injured. When the power had suddenly gone out.

"Um did someone forget to pay the electric bill?" Knock Out joked.

"I don't like this the communications are down too." Ratchet told him. Then the two decided to investigate.

"Well hello there Ratchet." Kaon said mockingly. "And Knock Out your looking better then the last time I saw you mark my words at the end of the day I'll be checking your name off the list for real."

"I wouldn't count on it." Ratchet yelled as he tossed a wrench that had been on a table at Kaon.

But Kaon caught it in his servo and dropped it to the ground. Then let electricity flow from the prongs on his shoulders ready for a fight.

"We can take him it's two against one." Knock Out said confidently.

Then Kaon whistled and Pet came running down the hallway. "Scrap." Knock Out groaned not having counted on the sparkeater turbofox.

"Pet take care of Knock Out while I deal with Ratchet." Kaon told his pet. Then Pet started chasing the red sports car down the hallway trying to violently attack him while letting out growls and snarls.

Ratchet wanted to go help the Austin Martin but he currently had his own hands full with Kaon.

Knock Out ran down the hall with Pet hot on his tail. At one point Pet clamped his teeth down hard on Knock Out's leg.

Knock Out let out a cry of pain feeling the turbofox sink it's fangs into one of his ankle struts. He kick it off with the other one. "Watch the finish!" He shouted.

Then Knock Out attempted to fend Pet off with his energon prob. But Pet caught Knock Out's servos in his teeth and caused him to loose his grip on the weapon and it ended up being kicked across the floor and Knock Out had to leave it after Pet started chasing him again.

Knock Out managed to get away for a minute and after thinking he'd lost Pet he had to stop and rest for a minute. His leg where he'd been bitten hurt like crazy. As well as the bite on his servo.

He looked at both injuries and saw that his ankle strut had sparks coming from it and some wires exposed and being forced to run on it hadn't helped. Staining it was only making it worse.