Epilogue

Later the next day everyone was in the medbay talking to Starscream who was awake and feeling better.

His wings had been destroyed but the medics had found him new ones so he could fly again and was back to normal.

"Guess it was a good thing that when I cut Pharma in half his wings were intact." Said Knock Out.

"Yeah at least part of him did some good." Ratchet added.

"I'm just glad to have wings again." Starscream told them. "Thanks guys and thank you Megatron for saving me from the DJD."

"Your welcome." Megatron said to him. "And you more then returned the favor by taking down Tarn."

"So how did Starscream turn into that ghostly form again?" Asked Smokescreen.

"It turns out Starscream is an outlier and has an abnormal indestructible spark that can survive outside of his frame." Ratchet explained.

"We actually lost him for bit when we were operating on him and after we looked into it the amount of time he was clinical dead was the same timeframe he help Optimus and Megatron against Tarn." Knock Out added.

"Well I woke up or at least thought I did and somehow stepped out of my body and saw Ratchet, Knock Out and Nickel working to save it." Starscream explained. "So I decided to take advantage of the situation and help out anyway I could."

"Well you did great." Megatron told the seeker. "I'm proud of you."

Starscream smiled at that glad he and Megatron were friends now.
_                                                                        

A while later everyone was in the main room watching footage Soundwave had recorded from the battle against the DJD of how Knock Out had taken down Helex, Tesarus and Vos all by himself by accident.

"What did I do?" Asked Knock Out embarrassed having not remembered any of it.

"Look like you helped save the day." Starscream told his best friend making him feel a little better.

Everyone who hadn't been present during the fight had to laugh. At the funny way Knock Out defeated the three DJD members who were currently in Cybertron's prison.

And since the other members Tarn, Vos and Pet were dead and Nickel was reformed they didn't have to worry about the DJD anymore and Cybertron was safe.

Nickel had joined the Autobots and became Knock Out's new medical assistant.

And Starscream had gone back to New Vos as their leader and said the Autobots could call on him and the other seekers anytime they needed them to help with anything and that they were always welcome in New Vos anytime any of them wanted to visit.

And Megatron and Soundwave both joined the Autobots as well to help keep the peace on Cybertron.

While Bumblebee and his team returned to Earth because since not all Decepticons had changed for the better the planet still needed protection.

But luckily both Earth and Cybertron were in good hands.

The End. (For real this time. XD)

Sorry the epilogue was kind of short but this was all I could come up with. Hope you all enjoyed the story. I'll work on updating my other stories next. Feel free to send feedback.

Thanks for reading.