- jeon jungkook -

.: LASER TAGGING :.

y/n darted from behind block to block, peeking out every few seconds and shooting at the moving lights of the laser-tag vests. she eventually huffed and sat behind a large barrel, screwing her face up in annoyance. this was the first time in five years in the annual bangtan laser-tagging event that jungkook and her were not on the same team. usually, they were the power couple. they were the ones who killed the most in the game. but it seems like, after losing multiple times, the hyung line got annoyed and separated them, moving seokjin into their team and getting the golden maknae to be on their's.

although she loves jin - she really does - he wasn't as serious as her boyfriend when playing, resulting in their team always having three players instead of four because of the oldest's don't care attitude.

she really preferred having jungkook on her team.

she stood up after the quick break for her to catch her breath, sneaking around the edges in the dark and shooting at anyone she could see that wasn't on her team. she was pretty successful, managing to take down both namjoon and hoseok with a few shots. that was, until she was pulled back and slammed against the wall.

she winced at the force of her shoulder blades being pushed into the wall but ignored it as she squinted into the dark, trying to make out the figure in front of her trapping her in that position. then, the figure crashed their lips over her's, every inch of their body being pressed against her. she recognised jungkook immediately from the familiarity of his lips over her's, from his cologne that wafted through the air to her.

she leaned forward and kissed back eagerly, snaking her arms around his chest - game forgotten.

she thought he was just giving her a surprise make out session.

but.

it was jungkook - he prioritises the game.

he lifted his laser gun and squeezed it between them, pressing the trigger without any hesitation.

once she realised that he had shot her, she pushed him away from her forcefully and shouted, "jeon jungkook! what the hell!"

he laughed and sprinted off before she could slap him, "i love you too, babe!"

.: HOLD MY HAND :.

y/n sighed as she closed the book she was reading, tossing it onto the bedside table and glancing over to her boyfriend, jungkook, who was playing away on his computer. he was staring intently at the screen, focused on where his virtual gun was aimed and his character's health.

she pouted.

it was one of the rare days where they were both off from work, and though she knew that he would want to spend some time on his computer, she didn't expect it to take majority of their day together.

she got off the bed, dragging a stool from the corner of the room next to him and plopping herself on it. she stared at the screen with her hands braced against the edge of the stool and her body leaned forward slightly, the pout still visible on her face as she waited for jungkook to notice her.

but he didn't. he was too invested in his game.

she scooted closer and snaked her hand under his, which was placed on the keyboard in front of him, clacking away at the keys as instructions to his character. she held his hand with their fingers laced lightly for a few moments, sighing when he made no other movement and pulling away.

however, as soon as he noticed her sad expression when his eyes flicked to her, he immediately grabbed her hand and tugged it back to where it was before and continued his game.

she looked from their intertwined hands to his face, smiling softly and leaning in to press a gentle kiss to his cheek. he couldn't help but grin as well with a kiss as sweet as that.

.: DINNER WITH THE GROUP :.

y/n laughed along with the group as namjoon talked about a childhood story of his, unaware of jungkook staring at her with a hint of mischief behind his eyes opposite her. they were having dinner with the whole of bts as a celebration of getting nominated for the grammys and were dressed elegantly. it was a lavish restaurant and that meant they weren't allowed to be too rowdy as they would normally would like or as y/n has seen at more casual diners. the restaurant had given them a table in the corner, mostly hidden from the rest of the public eye. and for some reason, to jungkook it meant that he could be as playful as he wanted.

soon enough, she felt a foot tap her lightly on her ankle and her gaze snapped to his.

he was grinning his bunny smile and his eyes glinted impishly. he raised his foot to slide it along her leg and she pulled away, frowning as she hissed, "jungkook! not now!"

he just chuckled and reached with both his feet, hooking them underneath her seat and jolting her forward. she gasped when she suddenly moved closer to the table, her hands shooting out to grasp the edge. yoongi, who sat next to her, noticed and lifted an eyebrow, glancing to her. she apologised sheepishly and scowled at jungkook. yoongi laughed softly, "oh come on, jungkook, really? footsie in the middle of dinner?"

jimin, who sat opposite yoongi and next to jungkook, looked up and at the younger, smiling, "are you that bored?"

"is it that obvious?" jungkook smirked and tapped her leg with his foot again, causing her to squirm and tuck her legs closer to her.

"kook, if you do that again, i will kick you," she threatened.

"you won't, you love me too-" he cut off with a small groan as he folded over, leaning against the table.

"ooh, ouch," yoongi muttered, turning and pretending he didn't see anything as he sipped on his wine.

.: CRACK-HEAD NEIGHBOUR AND BOYFRIEND :.

y/n pulled a simple black jacket over her outfit, flicking her hair out from under it after. she grabbed her bag from the corner of her room and checked her reflection in the mirror, nodding in satisfaction after a few moments. she picked up her phone and texted her boyfriend, jungkook.

y/n: u ready yet
crazy bunny: yeh
crazy bunny: look out ur window
crazy bunny: at the balcony
y/n: ?? y
crazy bunny: just look

she hesitated for a few seconds but obliged anyway, moving closer to her balcony and looking to the side where his house was located. she sighed.

there he was, laying across the roof of his balcony, posing stupidly.

she shook her head and turned away, walking back in, "why am i dating you?"

"cause you love me," he called after her, scrambling up and carefully climbing over to her room. he waddled after her and trapped her in a snug back hug, smiling widely as he squished his cheek against hers.

"unfortunately, i do," she sighed again.