chapter 25

It was the day of prom. I looked amazing. I had a nice red dress that reached the floor. It was sparkling and made me look like a disco ball. Bedore we went, we all met in my house so everyone could finally meet my baby girl. Jessica cried at the sight of her. "Oh my god she looks like a little nugget. And she totally looks like Monty!" Jess told me through tears. She wiped them away before they could sabotage her makeup. I picked Angel up and gave her to Jess. "Hi...hello little Angel. Shes just gorgous isnt she!" Jess remarked. I took my baby back gently and passed her to the next person who happend to be Tony. "I dont wanna drop the baby" He said as he hesitantly took Angel. "You'll be fine Tony" I reassured him. Once he was holdimg her correctly he smiled at her bright green eyes. He rocked her slowly around and whispered something, in spanish i think, to her. He passed the baby to Clay who just stood awkwardly and played peek a boo. We all laughed at him. I went to pass the baby to Alex and he stepped away. "I dont do babys" He said before crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes and put Angel back in her little purple cot. I covered her with her special blankie that Uncle Zachy bought her. I heard Montys jeep pull up outside, late as usual. We all piled outside and got into the cars.

"Hey baby, we ready to go? Hows Angie?" He asked me.

"Im not sure about that nickname but shes fine, mom and dad have her in her cot. Im ready if your ready baby"

"Were keeping the Nickname. Okay lets go"

We raced Justin down the street and on the way to school.