Part 10

AHHH IM ALIVE WHAAT- anywho high school sucks and is so stressful hElp.

Phew.

this is the plan, Bonnie was to go over to Baby at lunch and start up a conversation with her.

And no matter what to not bring up any type of obsession.

And he was honestly scared, he wouldn't admit it though. He was scared of getting into trouble, or getting hurt.

And sure he may be over reacting or being a cry baby, no pun intended, but he couldn't control the feelings he hid from others.

Asides from Alex, him and Alex may act all rude towards each other but they were brothers, they did love eachother- in a sibling way of course.

Bonnie would whine to Alex about all his school problems, and Alex would promise not to tell anyone who can actually deal with it appropriately because for some reason Bonnie would try to deal with it on his own, which didn't go well sometimes.

Anyways, Bonnie was about to walk over to Baby's table but since he was nervous he glanced over to the others.

Freddy was busy trying to explain the equation of finding domain and range of a cognitive graph to Foxy, who had no idea what was going on.

Chica, the only one who was paying attention, gave him a small thumbs up and a weak smile.

Bonnie took a deep breath and walked over to her table.

He meekly said a hello before she noticed he was there.

"Is uh... anyone sitting here?" he asks.

Baby smiles, almost unnervingly, and nods.

"Of course not! You can sit here!" She exclaimed.

He nodded and nervously sat down.

————

Okay, it wasn't as bad as he thought, despite what he knows about her, she was pretty nice and kinda funny too.

If she wasn't crazy he would totally get to know her.

The bell for lunch ending rang and Bonnie said goodbye before throwing his tray away and leaving the lunch room to meet up with the others in the library.

——

"So did she reveal anything about her popularity?" Chica asks.

Oh.

"I kinda forgot to ask her about that..." Bonnie says sheepishly.

"What?! That was the only reason you were there!" Foxy exclaimed.

"Calm down Foxy," Freddy says, "He will just have to sit with her again."

Um i'm actually grounded why am i risking this hhh