Part 22

Chica gasps, "Bonnie! Did you.. do that?" She asks as if it's not obvious.

Bonnie yanks his arm from Foxy and hides it.

"I think you guys should leave." Bonnie says.

"No way! You think we're going to leave after what happened? You must be crazy!" Foxy says.

"W-" Bonnie was interrupted by a crash downstairs.

"What was that?" Chica asks.

"Chica, Bonnie, stay here, me and Foxy will go check it out." Freddy says leading the way downstairs.

Chica looks over at Bonnie before getting teary-eyed, she tackles Bonnie with a hug.

"I don't care if you were the one who died, you miss school for one more day and I will physically fight you, okay?" Chica threatens slightly jokingly.

Bonnie laughed slightly, "okay."

———

Freddy walked into the kitchen immediately seeing a pan that had rolled to his feet.

Freddy looked up and saw, Bonnies mother, it looked as if she had passed out, and not in the good way.

Freddy moves forward and grabs her wrist to check her pulse, after not getting one he checks for one in her neck since sometimes he can't ever find one in wrists.

There was none.

Freddy starting to get a little concerned put his hand in front of her nose to see if he feels breath coming out.

There was none.

Freddy stands up and turns around.

"Foxy call 911." He chokes out, he knows that they will have to stick with Bonnie, if Alex's death makes him cut.

Who knows what his moms death would do?

Suddenly Bonnie and Chica come into the room.

"Hey what's taking so-" Chica says stopping when she notices the dead body.

"What happened?" Chica asks.

Freddy looked Bonnie in the eyes.

"She's dead." He says not sure what that'll do to Bonnie, but knowing that he can't just sprinkle the truth.

Bonnie looked upon his mother unbelievingly, he was unable to conjure up any tears to cry for his lost mother.

"I called 911 and told them to come here." Foxy says surprisingly softly.

Bonnie didn't want to be here, he felt as if all eyes were on him, he didn't want all the attention, he wanted to just be laying in bed.

Bonnie nods and backed up onto the couch sitting down.

His whole family is dead, he has no one, no one to watch over him, no one to see him graduate.

Except him.

Before he got here everything was fine.

I wish he was dead.