Part 23

"She apparently overdosed on pain meds." The doctor said to the group of teens.

Bonnie was quiet.

Chica decides to answer for him, "Thank you, were going to leave now."

"No you're not." A new males voice says walking up to the group.

"What are you doing here." Bonnie says harshly to his father.

"I'm here to collect you, they called me and said your mother was dead, and since I'm the only relative you got left, I get you." Bonnies father says.

"WAIT-" Says a female voice running into the empty waiting room.

"Aunt Megan?" Bonnie questions quietky.

"Bonnie!" Megan runs over to Bonnie and envelopes him into a nice, warm, motherly, hug.

"I ran right over from stri- actually you don't need to know that... I heard about your mother and your brother..." She says softly.

Bonnie doesn't say anything and just accepts the hug, until she pulls away to look at Bonnies father.

"William." She says coldly.

"Megan, I thought you were busy being a slut." Will says.

"And I thought you were busy being a dead beat dad." She retorts.

Will steps forward and slaps her harshly.

"You bitch, you cant say that to me!"

Megan pulls him close and kicks him in the balls.

Hospital members quickly pull them apart as Will falls to the ground.

"Bonnie get in the car, we're leaving." Will says grabbing Bonnie's wrist and pulling him out to his car despite everyone's rejections.

And just like that... he was gone.

THE END