Part 6

The crew is standing by a group of lockers, Freddy had printed out a picture of the 'baby' girl and they were searching for her.

"Is that... no... what bout... no..." chica said trying to find this girl.

"That's her." Freddy said simply motioning to a tall red haired girl with pale skin, green eyes and light makeup.

The girl looked like a cheerleader from her skirt and croptop, even though you aren't allowed to wear them unless you are a cheerleader so bonnie guessed she was.

"Oh my stars, I know her!" Chica exclaimed.

"What how?" Bonnie asks.

"Okay so one day in detention we were forced to go out to the football field and scrape gum off of the bleachers, and she was practicing with the other cheerleaders there." Chica explains.

"Hm." Freddy kinda says.

"Well maybe I can just go up to her and tell her to stop being creepy?" Bonnie suggests.

Foxy wraps his arm around Bonnie, "gosh you know nothing about ladies do you laddie?"

Bonnie doesn't answer and foxy sighs.

"Leave this to me." He says walking forward alone to talk to baby.

He talks to her for a minute before she seems to get angry and slaps him hard on the face.

He walks back, "well she's a strong girl."

Bonnie sighs, "this is hopeless, let's just leave it alone I'm sure I won't be kidnapped."

"Nope! I'm not leaving it alone, come on Freddy." Chica says, they both walk over to Baby.

While they are talking to baby, foxy starts asking questions.

"Hey so your brothers name is Alex right?" He asks.

"Yeah." Bonnie says kinda distracted trying to see what's happening over with baby.

"Soo.... is he single?" Foxy asks.

Bonnie does a double take, "you're gay?" He asks.

"No! Your brother just is like,,, cute or something." Foxy says.

"Okay first, That's gay, and second, I'm like bi or something so I don't care if you're gay." Bonnie says.

"Im not!" Foxy sighs, "I'm not gay,,," he says running a hand through his hair.

"Okay okay!" Bonnie says putting his hands up defensively, "I understand."

(Okay so,,, should I draw Bonnie and Alex and the others? I also kinda wanna make known that Bonnie and Alex aren't exactly twins, they look similar but Alex kinda looks more like his father,, and Bonnie dyes his hair purple, Alex's hair is brown)