chappy 16

You were pulling a cake out of the oven when papyrus broke the news. He had been clinging to you all the way up until you asked him to get you the powdered sugar on the other side of the room. "SANS SIT DOWN. I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING YOUR NOT GOING TO LIKE." He stiffens and refuses his eyelights shrinking. He tries to act naturally and grins in a strains manner trying to make it seem noncaring. "Sure bro. What is it?" Papyrus threads his phalanges together his back stiff and professional. "_____'s work has been lacking drastically and you have been neglecting your duty to the don as his judge. I have no choice but to rid you both of this problem and release _____ of her duties in this household." 3.....2....1..... "WHAT?!" The glass salt shaker of powdery sugar shatters as G freaks out his eyelights absent. "I'm sorry but I can't keep paying her for work she's not doing and clearly your far to distracted to do your job so i have no choice. I've warned you over and over again constantly and you've ignored them so now I'm acting on it. I have already notified her replacement and Grilby will be by in an hour to help her with her things." G visibly rattles and his eye flares making you grateful that papyrus dropped the bomb when he wasn't holding you. "Please go get your things dear." You go to do as told visibly upset seeing G freaking out like this but then you can't move. Something's got a hold of your soul. Firm gentle but holding so much back to keep from hurting you. "Sans.... let her go. This is the consequence for your irresponsibility and her inability to say no." G growls sounding crazy. "Fuck that! Your just upset she's giving me more attention!! Your jealous because you don't understand!" You struggle now. You know he's about to go there. You silently beg him not to go there. "Your a fucking coward that won't tell a robot you love him because you heard him say he didn't want a relationship when he turned that girl down two years ago." He went there. Dammit. Suddenly sans is slammed into the fridge by an orange aura. "HOW DARE YOU!" Papyrus roars his eye flaring. Bones are summoned on both sides and you whimper in pain. He's squeezing to hard. Everything hurts. Your blacking out when spider threads and fire balls shoot out at the two causing you to collapse into a pair of flaming arms. "It hurts...." you sob weakly. "Don't worry dear. I've got you. Rest now." With that you pass out unable to see the inferno of rage at your souls cracked glass like state.