Chapter 5

hermione exited the train apnd saw luna. "hey luna." hermione said. "hello hermione its been a while." luna said. "hey luna, you left this on the train." theodore nott said handed luna her wand. " Thank you love I must have dropped it when we were changing" Luna said kissing Theo on the cheek. "out of all the people I thought would get together you two were not on my list what happened to you and Neville I thought you were together when I left" Hermione said. " oh no we decided being friends works much better he's in love with someone else he doesn't want to admit it" Luna said. "Where is Neville?" Hermione asked. "oh he decided not to return he's in America with his girlfriend I don't remember her name." Luna said. "So Granger what have you been up to for the past year" Theo asked. "oh well I close myself off from my friends I regret that." Hermione said. Hermione heard  laughing and turned around to see Ron picking up Harry, draco was watching them while he laughed. He looks so...free. "well if it isn't Malfoy" Theo said then he called Draco over to them, still laughing. "Hey Theo." Draco said. "you're laughing" Theo said. Draco smiled. "Yeah" Draco said. "hello Draco." Luna said. "Hello luna." Draco said noticing that Theo and Luna were holding hands. "So y'all together?" Draco asked."oh yes we will have to tell you the story some other time." Luna said. Hermione noticed that they will begin to blush. "So how's your love life still sleeping around?" Theo asked. Draco rolled his eyes. "Should I take offense to that?" Hermione asked smirking. "No why would you?" Theo asked. Draco began to laugh. "Can you see love?" Luna asked. "See what?" Theo asked back. "You basically just said my boyfriend sleeps around." Hermione said entwining Draco and her fingers. "No way.. how the hell did that happen?" Theo asked. "It just did" Draco said. "Students in the great Hall!!" Hagrid shouted.