Chapter 33

" Rouge! " Rouge was in a state of distress. The dragon he was fighting had distracted him, telling him about the strange future Rouge that had summoned the dangerous dragons. " Hey calm down. " He stepped back, shocked at my sudden appearance. " Look inside your heart, you can't deny that it has been stained by darkness. " 

" Shut up! " I turned around and pointed at the dragon, Rouge stood there breathing heavily and clutching his head. " The girl. " I heard the dragon mutter, I turned around. Glancing up at the dragon, my hand still placed on Rouge shoulder. " What did you say? "  

" Why are you here? Can't you see I'm just gonna fall into the darkness? " I frowned, Rouge fell to his knees. staring at the floor in shame. " You can always change the future, you know that. " He frowned, continuing to stare at the floor. " Why the hell are you just sitting there! " Both Rouge and I pipped up at Sting's voice, he came running towards us. " Sting what are you doing here! " We said in unison, Rouge and I glanced at one another, I flashed him a smile. " Figured I'd come to save your butt! Let's do this! " Sting stopped in place and continued to pump his legs, determination filled his eyes. " Wait, so have you already beaten your dragon? " 

" Nope figured I'd just bring it with me! " Within seconds the dragon had burst threw the buildings, rubble everywhere. " You what! " The dragon was right behind Sting, roaring out and smashing more buildings. " No worries dude he's super slow! " The two dragon stood next to one another, looking at us as if we were about to be eaten. " Were the twin dragons right? So let's kick their ass's " I smirked, rolled up my sleeves and nodded. " Don't forget about me. " 

Rouge, Sting, and I were back to back. Staring up at the dragons before charging separate ways. I had curved around the dragon, Sting doing the same. The dragon had turned Sting's way, causing him to distract it and I run up its tail. " Poison dragon punch! " The dragon roared out and turned its body. " White dragon roar! " Sting had used it's magic to attack its face. 

" Watch out! " I turned around, face to face with the other dragon that was ready to roar out. 
" Sun dragon! 
" Shadow Dragon! 
" White Dragon! " 
" ROAR! " 
The dragon roared out, stumbled back and away from us. I continued to punch the dragon beneath me. Rouge and Sting attacking the other dragon with all their might. My body had gotten hotter, the dragon force lines reappearing for the 2nd time tonight. I growled out and pushed more power into my attacks, the dragon roaring out louder. The scales on its body had become more damaged than before. Suddenly I was tossed off the dragon, pushed back and landing on the floor. Mini baby dragons surrounded me, they growled out and started nipping at the air surrounding us. I groaned out in pain, huffing and panting for air.

" White dragon wing attack! " Sting had hopped in front of me, blocking the attacks from the mini dragons. " You should be more careful Princess. " Sting held out his hands with a focused look on his face as he attacked the small dragons with his magic. " He's right, we're fighting dragons here. " Rouge stood behind me, using his shadow magic to attack the dragons head-on. 
I held out my hand, spawning a portal under the dragons and farther away from us. Very far away. " You could've done that his whole time? " Rouge yelled,  Sting, glanced at me and frowned. 

" Your no fun. " I cracked a small laugh, before jumping at the huge dragons that were trying to attack us. " Dark dragon talon! " The dragon roared out louder, desperately trying to shake me off its body. Since my dragon forced stained my body my magic had increased in the attack. " You wretched human! " It growled out, I smirked. Continuing to punch and attack the dragon while Sting and Rouge were attacking the other that Sting had led here. 

I was clawing and attacking the scales with all my might, using all the types of magic I wielded to defend myself and kill my opponent. I was too busy focused on my dragon that I didn't see the other approaching. It felt like slow motion, the dragon roared out. Swiftly attempting to shake off the dragon slayers and hitting me with its tail. I flew off the dragon, my whole body aching, and the dragon force fading away from my body. The blue glowing lines had darkened and disappeared into my skin, the scales, nails, and horns had faded away. I just laid there, my broken bones, bloody, and myself staring at the sky. The loud echoing of dragons in the sky.
The last two figures I seen above me were Sting and Rouge. 

That's the end of this chapter!
I am soo sorry that I havent posted lately. School started so it's been super stressful with homework and yadayada. First-year of High school? Better than middle schools thats for sure! 
I'll try to stay on track with my stories!
Anyways bye my unicorn XOXO