Chapter 31

" Time to fight dragons with dragons. " I yelled out in glee, latching onto Cyrus's scales as I rode off his back. Wisp and Memory were following behind us. " Attack the dragons that the wizards are fighting, we're gonna cause some destruction. " Cyrus was the sun dragon, a total badass and amazing at fighting with his magic. Although he was very hot, literally. Being able to use sun magic meant his skin was as hot as the sun. I was able to touch him since he taught me magic but others, most likely not. Perhaps fire wizards? 

Future Rouge watched the new dragons entering the battlefield but he was unable to control them. He knew of one person that was able to cross dragons between worlds, and he couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face once herself and the dragon she rode flew past them and below the ground. He hasn't seen his mate, in a long time and he hoped to see her one last time. " Y/n. " He frowned, reaching his hand up to his neck to touch the faded black and blue scale that was on his neck.

Cyrus flew down to attack a certain dragon, the dragon Sabertooth was fighting. A roar echoed out of Cyrus's mouth as his magic left his body. " Get off my back young lady, things are about to get messy. " I smiled and happily let go of Cyrus's back, sliding down the side of his huge body and landing on the ground. April and Myles flying down and landing beside me. " Y/n! Myles! April! " Sting, Rouge, and their two exceeds ran towards me. I smiled, walking forwards and away from the two fighting dragons. " We need to get away from them. Cyrus, he gets pretty messy when he fights. " Sting happily wrapped his arm around my shoulder, Lector and Frosh following beside my legs. " We were looking for you, you just disappeared. " I looked down at my legs, the four exceeds happily talking away. " I hope you guys are okay. " Sting ruffled my hair, laughing in the process. " Were okay, don't worry about us. " 

We were cut off by a huge explosion of fire in the sky. Only one person we knew of that was that destructive. And his name was Natsu Dragneel. " CAN YOU HEAR ME! QUIT PLAYING AROUND AND LET'S USE OUR DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC! THERE ARE 7 DRAGONS, AND THERE ARE EIGHT DRAGON SLAYERS, THANK'S TO Y/N WE HAVE 3 DRAGONS! WE CAN DO THIS! IT'S WHAT WE WERE BORN FOR, OUR WHOLE LIVES LEAD TO THIS DAY. LET'S USE OUR POWERS AND SLAY SOME FRICKEN DRAGONS! WHO'S WITH ME! CAUSE I'M GOING DRAGON HUNTING! " I smirked, there's our Natsu. Fricken insane but, he knows how to get the job done. " Uh does he know how to count? We only have 7 dragon slayers. " I snorted, I glanced behind me at Sting with the same smirk on my face. I put my hands on my waist and smirked at the blond dragon slayer. " We have eight, I can hear him loud and clear. " I smelt Cobra's scent the minute he appeared on the battlefield, he was close. 

" I'll see you guys later, I'm going to slay some dragons. " I waved at the two before sprinting away. April and Myles following behind me. I followed the sound of other dragons, I was met with a black dragon. He reminded me of Gajeel's black steel, his scales were covered in shiny black. The guild, Blue Pegasus was attempting to face off with the huge dragon. They weren't doing too great. Ichiya, a member of Blue Pegasus was using a type of smell that filled the air. It made me wanna gag, dragon smell was a great thing but when your near things that aren't so good to smell, it was like hell. 

Jenny a member of Blue Pegasus was attempting to seduce the dragon in her bikini. He just laughed at her. I couldn't help but laugh before jumping onto the dragons back, the blue lines from my dragon form lining my face and black scales lining my arms. I laughed out before punching and attacking the dragon with all my might, he yelled out. Attempting to shake me off his body. April and Myles stood beside Blue Pegasus. Suddenly eggs had started to fall from the sky, the eggs coming from a dragon that circled the sky.

Gray little dragons had hatched from the eggs, yelling out and running towards the few on the ground. " April! Myles! Tiger forms! " The two exceeds were special, very special. I never encountered anyone else like them and it made me grateful. All of the exceeds I encountered can either transform like Lily into a bigger figure or fly. April and Myles, on the other hand, could transform into tigers. Big tigers that were fast and aggressive. I smirked, the two transformed and circled the ground of Blue Pegasus members, glaring at the dragons that were nearing. 

" Never knew they could do that. " I gasped, turning around and facing the Poison Dragon Slayer that stood there. I was too busy staring at the two tigers to even acknowledge his presence. " It's nice to see you, Mr. Snake Charmer. " He pulled his classic toothy smirk before pushing his sleeves up his arms and cracking his fist. " Let's kill this dragon. " 

" Hell yeah. " 

That's the end of this chapter! 
Sorry, it's kinda short! 
Anyways bye my unicorns XOXO