HUbuNL0V€

Avneet's POV
5, slowly the mist started to appear in the atmosphere, 4 still whooshing past other vehicles in the air we head out for our place. 3, the mist becoming rather thick and shielding our view from outside. 2, I clutch onto his arm as the TAnQ€R starts to shake violently. 1, a few more swipes and the TAnQ€R stabilises itself as we were high up, and far away from the mall.

But soon enough we came across what we were initially running away from. The M€Rins, they were here! Right in front of us. I look to see him on his side. His face blank, void of any emotions. "Avneet..I want you to get me the Fro$$Avax, it's in the back cabinet." It was an order, it wasn't a command but an order. His tone had completely changed, a command could be taken back..but an order was the law. So I move back carefully and search for what he asked, for the Fro$$Avax. (Pronounced in a french accent, FroAvae, with the x silent).

In haste I had forgotten to ask him what the hell this Fro$$Avax looked like?! As I rummage through the back cabinets I can hear my frantic heartbeat. God Avneet!! What the hell were you thinking when you approached that ruin?! Now you're stuck for life, trying to chase back the life that seems to be leaving you as another one replaces itself.. i tried to not make any noise, but it was hard, really hard with my fumbling hands.

Can life get any worse? Most precisely it can! The TAnQ€R shook hard when a thud sound emanated from the outside. And I wobbled for a bit before stabling myself through reflexes. My eyes narrowed on the last drawer that I hadn't recklessly, mercilessly molested! As my hands reach forwards to attack the poor drawer it felt a felony to even begin with.

Now wasn't the time to think about that however. So I, as mentioned above recklessly, mercilessly rummaged through the drawer until a shiny beam reflected on my face. My gaze stapled on the object. My hard eyes captured the Initials FA$$x "Could this be the Fro$$Avax he was talking about?" Unfortunately I hadn't had the time to reflect on my own question. As another thud resounded within the spacious walls, and this time the TAnQ€R shook vigorously.

My shaky voice aired. "Wh-What's going o-on?!" I made my way towards the front with that shiny 'thing' clutched into my hands. I didn't know what to call it, what the hell is this thing anyways? I made my way to my seat before sitting down, and handing the 'thing' to Siddharth. "What took you so long" came his gruff voice. I opened my mouth to reply but he was...lifted? His seat flung up before he appeared at the summit of the TAnQ€R. An anonymous mask draped itself over his face. My eyes fell onto the big screen in front of me.

I could see what was going on outside sitting inside the TAnQ€R

I could see what was going on outside sitting inside the TAnQ€R. A press into one of the many buttons onto the 'thing' and it morphed into a..gun? A gun that went well over his arm, giving it the much needed modification. And before I know it a trigger was pulled and a white, almost crystal clear beam shot and aimed towards the M€Rins. They froze mid air, their conveyance tilted and aimed downwards before plummeting to the ground. Siddharth came back inside, and faced me with a serious expression etched all over. "We must do something quick! It won't take them long before they resurrect and come back for us." What could we possibly do? A tabloid presented itself onto his lap.