The Alien City AMA€710N

Avneet's POV
After what felt like an eternity we managed to find our way to the unknown city AMA€710N. Arriving at what looked like a dense forest, that flowed with the dark. It wasn't night time, as the sun was up in the vast sky. Once again, after landing in a new land I found myself on the ground with him lying flat on my stomach. I coughed to get his attention, but he didn't move. I heard his voice instead "let me lay down for a while.." I bashfully glared at him. You found my stomach to lay on?! I sighed, relaxing as well. It had been a tiresome journey. "We've skipped time..we would be a year or two late by the time we reach home.." he suddenly spoke up, his words compelling enough for me to think as well. oh " This time travelling isn't something to be trifled with, it has its rules" I see. In any case I wasn't expecting to return at the same time anyways. "Oh..so seven days in this city would be equivalent to a year or two back in our time?.." he lift his head up, staring at me, before falling back on my stomach. "Yes.." his voice vibrates on my stomach. My stomach churned uneasily. Disrupting our peace, something was heard in the midst of our conversation. The sound of leaves and twigs being crushed. I looked up to find a human like being coming our way. I panicked, losing my voice at the sight of it.

It had the form of a human, a woman to be exact

It had the form of a human, a woman to be exact. But the way it walked was not very lady like. It's face was covered, or maybe it didn't have a face at all, an apparatus for a face it seems. Coming out of my panicked state I quickly nudged Siddharth who laid on top of me. "I know.." he conveyed to me. He knows.. I breathed a sigh of relief. But it was coming too close to us, too close! In a flash, Siddharth's face was hovering on top of mine. "Shhh" he gestured. I nodded my head silently. He unhooked his bag from his waist and shoulders, and took two small devices out.

Two dice like devices were on the palm of his hand

Two dice like devices were on the palm of his hand. He quickly inserts it into the band of my belt. It glowed once, before darkening. He used the black one for himself. "This hides our presence for a short amount of time.." he whispered in my ears. I could see the woman wonder around aimlessly. So it was here for us.. "We need to get going.." this place looked vast. How do we get out of here?

 How do we get out of here?