Time Travel

Avneet's POV
I moaned. I felt his tongue flicking on my neck, licking and moving around sloppily. Why does this feel so good..? Nobody's touched me like this before. He's holding onto me like he owns me.. another moan slipped out of my mouth. My right hand subconsciously went up to my mouth to clamp it shut but he spoke up beside me, on my neck, sending vibrations of his voice that tingled my flesh.

"Don't! They need to hear you..we're supposed to look 'busy'.." I didn't want to, but I had no choice but to let these lewd noises be heard. I clutch onto his sweater as I felt my legs go jelly. "Good job" I heard him whisper in my ear. I just nodded my head as I couldn't speak right now. Backtracking off of my shoulder he stood still in front of me. His eyes taking in my whole form, his jaw clenched and his eyes held a foreign emotion within.

His eyes still on my eyes, then moved down to my lips, licking his lips, moistening it with his saliva his eyes then flicker back up to my eyes. Does he..Does he want to kiss me?! Was I nearing him? Or was he nearing me?! I felt the gap between us bridging as either of us inches closer to each other. I felt a little numb. Why am I not moving back? Turning away? Running away? Trying to escape this situation?! Why am I stood still where i am, while the distance between us decreases..?

I felt his cold hands on my hot cheeks. Instinctively my eyes closed, absorbing in the feeling of his hands touching me. He lift my face up to look at him. "You! Turn around and show us your faces!" Came the sharp command of the people whom we were running away from. My eyes snapped open, and I look into his. His eyes conveyed we didn't have time to be baffled. He held my right hand and off we run to the left direction, that was rather secluded. This had the others on alert.

Their guns and whatnots aiming at us. But luckily I was with this guy, he knew perfectly how to dodge an attack. He swung me from side to side until we made it to a better secluded area. "Ok, tape this on you, we need to get changed" he asserted firmly and handed me a button like device. I ogled at it in adoration. What could this tiny thing possibly do? "I said tape it on you! We don't have time to waste if you want to stay alive." I caught out of my trance and selectively taped the button like device on my abdomen.

"Now pad your thumb on it gently" I did what he asked of me. A screen of various clothing present before my naked eye. "Hurry and choose what you want to wear!" His sharp command shook me a little. Damn it we're running out of time! Just pick anything Avneet! I picked up the most random clothing I could get my fingers to touch. A bright light shone on me and I had changed into the chosen clothes. Wow, this device is miraculous!

I didn't have time to admire the device because he pulled me along him. "No time to go all googly eyes for it! Let's go!" He dragged me from where we stood, to a familiar place. The parking lot. "But wouldn't they know it's us when we leave?" The side of his lips tilted upwards. "We'll leave unharmed, count on that" I just meekly nodded my head. There was really no guarantee that we'll leave unharmed. But since he's responsible for saving me, I can place a little trust on him.

He took something out of a cabinet inside the TAnQ€R. That something was in a bunch. "This is.." I trailed off wanting to know what was in the pouch he was holding onto. "Bombs.." my face went pale..I'm pretty sure of that. Did he just mention...bombs?!! "No need to get scared, these bombs are harmless, however once thrown they produce sleeping gas, you wait here, I'll be back in five minutes" erm how about a no? You can't just leave me here..alone..for five whole minutes?!!!

"Stay inside, I'll meet you in the TAnQ€R in five minutes." My heart was already drumming fast. I would have lost it if I had heard something much more shocking. He opened the door to his vehicle and slid me inside, put the seat belt on me and left. Gosh it was scary being here alone. Divert your mind Avneet, anything! I look down to see what I'm dressed into.