Portals

Avneet's POV
I was more than engrossed with what I was looking at "Wow.." from afar, from where we stood it looked like flames, scorching flames surrounded the circular implement. The sunset made it look beautiful, modified its rusty appearance.

It all looks so beautiful, the arid land and the different colour that's being displayed as of now of this place, just about everything made it look so breathtaking

It all looks so beautiful, the arid land and the different colour that's being displayed as of now of this place, just about everything made it look so breathtaking. The crates, the little water that's left behind and the structural essence did well to compliment the unique object that laid in front of my eyes. From the foundation to the top most peak, it was anything but humane, so-so magical. How could anyone not fall in love with this? "If you are done staring, then hurry up. You and I both have limited time to cross that portal!" I was disrupted from my thoughts upon hearing his crisp, clear and deep voice.

I wanted to tell him something and just as I was about to I was being pulled to his side, he broke into a run and I had to follow or I'd certainly kiss the ground. When we were close enough to the portal Siddharth took a big leap and I couldn't be left behind or I'd have to unwillingly kiss the ground. Together we flew into the air and jumped into the pit of the portal. "I want you to be careful in the coming of five other portals, we will be trespassing foreign territories, need to keep a look out for anyone, anything dangerous, understood?"

Hands held as tight as possible, eyes shut, pressure applied, the situation was fraught with panic. But I managed to nod and speak as calmly as possible. "Understood!" As soon as we entered the pit, the temperature dropped down immensely. I was grateful for holding onto one of his hands, the heat in his body transferred to my hand, keeping me the slightest warm. A small smile on my lips and I could feel my face radiating heat. The loud thumping of the heart evident once again. As we reached the brighter light in the end, I felt myself immediately falling to a surface, a loud thump, with my head abut to something hard. "Oomph!" That voice..it sounds familiar..

I look up to see I'm lying on top of him. His eyes were shut tight, worry lines formed on his forehead. I felt something thumping loud against my chest. Why is it that every time I'm close to him..I'm lost? It's like he knows exactly how to stop me from functioning.. gazing at his handsome mien I couldn't help but breathe out "So handsome.." several seconds later his hands flew aiming at my chest, shoving me off of him. I went rolling to the side a good few inches. Explicit heat rose all over me. H-He touched my chest.. I nimbly got up and dusted my clothes off "You P-Pervert!" I hollered at him, in an instant his eyes flew open, looking to his left and then to his right "What happened?" Sounded his raspy voice aloud.

Rubbing the back of his head with one and rubbing his eyes with the other hand he looked up at me expectantly. I blankly stared at him. Judging by his expression..I don't think he knows what he's done.. "Should I tell him what he did?" I mumbled under my breath. "Huh? Did you say something?..What happened?" He groggily said, staring into space. "N-Nothing.." I let out hastily. I can't tell him that he shook me off of him using the force on my chest! "Oh, we're in M<|D g2.. (Meid- pronounced as such)." He spoke up blithely and I stared at him with my mouth open. "The what g2?" It went past my head, what he said. I stared almost enraptured at the view in front of me.