Chapter 3

Lisa

It has been a month since I have been officially a trainee under YG. I am still having a hard time in communicating with the others due to the language barrier but I am able to adapt little by little.

I can't still believe that I am here. Who would have thought, YG? I simply smiled in the memory

I was snapped back to reality upon hearing Miyeon's voice.

"Lisa?" 

"Ne?"

"Would you want to lunch out with us? We are having thai cuisines for today."

I widen my smile upon hearing the statement "I would love to Miyeon. Thank you."

She has been very much my closest among the trainees, all of them seem kind but Miyeon was always my go to girl especially when I can't seem to figure out what the others are talking. But if I would be honest I definitely want to know more about Jennie. She is approachable but sometimes she just seem to close off to others.

Upon our arrival to the restaurant, I saw that there are other trainees from other company's with us.

"Jennie - unnie please tend to Lisa for a moment I'll just greet the others" I heard Miyeon said

Jennie simply nodded

"Shall we take our sit Lisa?"

I simply nodded to her statement.

"How's the experience so far?" I was simply surprised that Jennie - unnie started the communication.

"Been adapting to uhmm everything I guess" I answered 

She simply flashed her gummy smile upon me. Ahh she is so damn cute

She was about to say something but someone interrupted her.

"Jennie?!"

"Nayeon?!"

Jennie and the girl that arrived named Nayeon embraced eah other like long lost friends.

"Oh, Nayeon, this is our recently added trainee Lisa."

Nayeon and I simply shook hands and exchange pleasantries. And then she and Jennie engrossed themselves in a conversation forgetting my presence at the side. Luckily, Miyeon sat beside me.

"You okay?"

I just nodded my head and we begun to order for our food. I am simply famished as of the moment.

Third Person

As Lisa and Miyeon are engrossed in their orders and chatter, someone is glancing at them.

"You know they would melt right?"

The person being asked simply rolled her eyes upon hearing the question.