Chapter 21

Jisoo

After the release of our recent single, the company had decided to put our group under hiatus. I must admit we truly needed a break but having almost a year long break is quite bothersome.

Thinking about it I am truly troubled that when we release a comeback it would not do well as before.

Due to me mental debate, I did not notice that someone snake her arms around me.

"You seem to be thinking deep unnie." She leaned her head on my shoulders taking a peek at me.

Flowers. I thought. She definitely smell like flowers.

"Yah!"

"Aish. Chipmunk ahh.."

"You were not answering my questions" she then pouted.

Damn! Those chubby cheeks are to die for.

"Looks like you two have something going on" Lisa who just woke up jested.

"Oh shhh.. Pranpriya. It's too early for your malicious mind"

I simply chuckled as the two banter back and forth.

"When are those two gonna stop fighting? It's early in the morning for God's sake."

Ah the mandukie here never really is a morning person.

"They are kinda cute don't you think Jen?"

"Especially Lisa" she mumbled lowly.

I must admit I truly felt something more than friendship towards Jennie. But as time goes by I learned to accept the fact that she and Lisa are really made for each other. I am also thankful for Chaeng for being there for me always.

That girl really is something. I do nit need to say anything at all because she knows what I am feeling.

"Yah Chichu help me..."

"Buy me chicken first Chaeng"

"Even with Jisoo's help you still could not beat me"

"Yah! Manoban!" After citing a playful warning Lisa gulped and run towards Jennie

"Nini.." Jennie simply caressed the maknae's hair to console her.

Rosé saw the scene infront of us held my hand. And I simply gave her a squeeze, giving a sign that I was okay and that it did not matter anymore.

Later that night

It was already 10 pm. All of us are in our respective rooms preparing to sleep. But here I am still engrossed with my games. Games is life.

I was subtly disturbed by knock on my door.

"Come in"

"Chu?" It was Chaeng

"Hm?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I was surprised by her question for she usually stays with Lisa "I mean if it is okay?"

I smiled "yah come on in"

She lay beside and positioned her self to sleep

"Can't sleep easily tonight?" She nodded.

I finished my game and faced her. Stroking her hair to the sides. Thud. Thud Thud.

No way. Not again. I can feel the frantic beating of my heart.

She snuggled closer to me that I stiffined.

"You okay unnie?" I just scooted closer to hug her "yup"

"Good night unnie"

"Good night chipmunk"