Chapter 10

Third Person

The girls were seated in the couch as their supposed to be manager explained situation that the four of them would go through in the coming days.

"The company had decided to conduct a series of final evaluation tomorrow so all of you should be ready. You would showcase to the panel tom the fruits of your hardwork. Sajangnim is only hoping for the best result." The manager explained

"You girls should rest early it would be a big day for all of you tomorrow."

The girls simply nodded and bowed to their manager. After manager unnie had left they all went to their respective rooms and call it a day.

Next Day

The girls are fidgeting while waiting for their turn to perform.. It is only 9 in the morning and yet they felt drained due to nervousness that they are feeling.

"Girls?" It was their manager. "The panel is waiting for you. You may proceed to the practice room."

As they entered the practice room they noticed the presence of the top three executives as well as the representatives of each of YG's top artists their sunbaenims.

"Girls you may start when you are ready" Mr. Yang instructed

All four of them looked at each other signalling that they could do this. They then went to their respective positions. And as they heard the beat they danced their all. Making the stage as their own, showcasing their years of hardwork.

"Prepare yourselves. Starting tomorrow you would rehearse and record for your upcoming debut."
That was all Mr. Yang said and made his way to the door. But before he completely left he stated "You have 3 months"

The girls could not believe what they heard. They are completely awed that finally they would be able to debut 3 months from now.

They simply hugged each other full of gratitude for each other. Their hardwork paid off.

Their journey to stardom begins.