Chapter 12

Rosé

We are on the last week of our recording sessions. We will be finally introduced next week and would finally release our first ever EP.

"Rosie?"

I turned to Lisa upon hearing her.

"We are planning to eat lunch outside. Do you wanna come?"

"Our unnies are coming?" I asked as they rarely eat out with us.

She just nodded on my question.

"Okay gimme a moment"

"We will just wait for you downstairs"

"Okay"

We decided to eat at a nearby Thai resto. Thinking about Thai dishes makes my mouth water.

We immediately settled on our seats and voice out our desired meals. While waiting Jisoo unnie started the converse.

"One more week yah!!"

"I can feel your excitement unnie" Jennie unnie chuckled.

"I just hope everything would go well. You know how judgmental the public are. I am afraid we would be criticized because of me" Lisa sulked

"Yah! Lisa, you have the talent and skills to be an artist. Do not let the criticism go through your head. Just do what you think you can contribute for the group." Sensible words by none other than Kim Jisoo everyone.

"I agree with unnie Lisa." Jennie unnie stated. "We are a group, we are here for each other regardless what would happen"

She seem to be sentimental this days. And I have noticed how lightly she comforted Lisa.

I felt tears prickle on my cheeks. I am so thankful for these girls.

"Yah! See Chaeng was so touched that she teared up again. Aigooo..."

"Yah unnie! You always joke around when I am emotional"

"It is because I have only eyes for you Chaeyoung - ah"

And the other two teased me and Jisoo unnie. I just merely blush on her words.

Aish Park Chaeyoung, you know that her words are not seriously directed to you...

I am having a mental debate with myself because I know that this girl that I admired since I first saw her doing dance lessons had a different person in mind. I may not say much but I know she truly treasures Jennie unnie than any of us.

Such a bummer, admiring someone that you can never have.

"Yah. Rosie ah you okay?"

I just smiled at Lisa. And diverted my attention our food was already being served.