Chapter 2~ "Newborn"

Sophie's *POV *

I woke up to the sound of my loud and annoying, alarm clock. Seven thirty am, read the alarm clock. "Ugh it's too early." I mumbled to myself. And I have to go back to school... well at least I get to hang out with Hayes today at the mall... I wonder if Sky's coming, she never answered! I thought to myself. "Well I guess schools not going away." I said dully. When I finished getting dressed I told my mom I was leaving for school because my dad was already at work and my mom leaves later. "Bye honey! Love you bunches!" She said as usual. (Btw my house is close enough to walk there)

When I walked into the hallway I noticed Sky was already there. So, I walked up to her and said hello. "Oh, hey Sophie! How are you?" She said gleefully. "Good, wow you seem really happy today!" I replied. "Yeah well, I can come to the mall with you today, just so you know!" Said Sky. "Oh, well that's great! I see why your so happy now." I said with a skeptical look on my face. "Uh, atop it!" Sky yelled back. "What do you mean?" I replied with a sly smile. "Ugh, whatever Sophie I know you know, what I mean." "Ok, ok I've got to get to class ok?" Sky just waved and walked to class. When I walked into homeroom they bell hadn't rang yet to start the school day, and I knew it was going to be a long day.

After the last bell of the day rang I saw Sky in the hall again so I ran and caught up to her. She still looked really happy actually, although I already knew why I still asked, "Hey why are you so happy Sky?" "You know I'm gonna see Hayes Grier today at the mall!" She almost screamed. "Well I know, but you do know you just found out about him and Magcon and stuff yesterday?" I replied. "I know, but so." She said still very excited. "Well technically you are new at this whole thing so your a newborn." I said with a smug look on my face. "You know I've always wanted a friend that I could call a newborn and that's you!" I replied joyfully. "So, what's a newborn?" Isn't that like a baby that was just born?" Sky said sarcastically. "See that's what a newborn would say!" I yelped. "No I'm pretty sure a newborn would be like, goo-goo-ga-ga." She said as she almost acted it out. "Uh no, it's like someone who mixes up the names of the magcon boys like if you said Hayes Dallas. Also they are just people who technically don't no that much about them because they are "new" to all that stuff." I said. And I didn't think that Sky would like like this, but I had to tell her though. "I AM NOT THIS "NEWBORN" THING!" She screamed. Then I didn't say anything. A moment passed and she started to laugh a little. As friends we have always made up after our fights so I just waited until she became happy again and not so angry. I knew she would eventually. Then we said goodbye and walked to our houses, although they were not far away from each other.

Authors Note:
Ok so this is actually my first fan fiction so sorry if its not what your used too, but im making this the best i can! Please give this story a chance! Amd this chapter kind of relates to me cuz my friends call me a newborn, but really i dont evem act like one and i always get mad at them. So i tried to kinda connect them! Sorry I messed up on the first chapter cuz I accidently put this "Lucy" character in the story, but that was a person from another story I was writing also. So please keep reading! There should not be a "Lucy" girl in my story anymore! Thanks so much for reading and please continue on with the story! (I'm trying to do one chapter everyday till the end of the fan fiction, but u know everyone is busy sometimes with like school, work, chores, family, etc.)