chapter 1: meeting her

Luke's POV

Me and the boys are coming off the plane in Ohio and then see that there is this cute girl standing here, by the plane. She walks over to us.

"You boys are 5 Seconds Of Summer right?" She asked.

"Why yes we are! And you are??" Calum said.

"I'm your new stylist and came to pick you guys up." She said.

We all looked at each other and smiled and then smiled at her.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" She asked

"I'm sorry we didn't catch your name." I said.

"My name is Macie," she said.

Wow I thought that's a name I would never forget.

Macie's POV

I just stood there until they were done staring at me and then I turned and walked away they just stood there. I then stopped and turned to them.

"Are you boys coming or not?"

They all started running really fast behind me and I just stopped then turned and they fell on top of me.

I started to yell "GET OFF OF ME NOW!!!"

"Sorry" the boys said.

We got up and I could feel like they were staring at me. I then turned around before I touched the door. They stopped and I opened the car door I told them to get in and they did and I followed. I didn't get anything out of them cuz I was trying to ask them a couple questions but they just starred at me.

Calum finally started to ask me questions and I answered a couple of them. Then they all started mumbling about me I kept hearing my name being said.