chapter 2

Calum's POV

We started talking about Macie and then me, Luke, Ashton, and Michael said that we all like her and that's when I came up with a compromise.

"Why don't we wait until she says she likes one of us and it will go from there."

We got to the hotel where one direction was staying and we went in the elevator and we told Macie to get in or we will pick her up and take her upstairs ourselves. She didn't get in the elevator so I picked her up and I slung her over my shoulder. She started hitting me in my back and started kicking. We got to the top floor where the boys said they were staying and Luke knocked on the door. I still had Macie slung over my shoulder, she stopped hitting me and kicking me so I guess she either fell asleep or her arms and legs got tired. We went inside and I asked where my bedroom was and I was at the end of the hallway. I went in and closed the door and Macie was still on my shoulder. So I went over to the bed and laid her down and she was asleep. She is so beautiful when she sleeps. I went out of my room and back into the living room with all of the boys.

"Calum where is Macie at?" Luke asked.

"Oh she is in bed, I guess she fell asleep on shoulder." I said.

"Ok well we will let her sleep." Ashton said.

It has been four hours that she has been asleep.

"I am going to go check on her." I said.

I went to my room and I seen she was still sleeping. She must have been really tired. I walk back to the living room and I seen the boys look at me.

"She is still sleeping. Soon she will get hungry, do want guys want dinner?" I said.

"Well duh... How about we order pizza?" Niall said.

"Ok let's order pizza." I said and then I called and ordered 5 pizzas. The pizza came and we all started eating.