chapter 3

Macie's POV

I finally wake up and I see that I'm in a strange room. I get up and walk around the room and I see that there is a bathroom so I go in and redo my hair. Then I walk out of the room and I see a long hallway at the end I see Calum talking to someone so I walk in where all the boys were.

"Good morning gorgeous, how did you sleep?" Calum said.

"Hi, ok I had this weird dream and you were all in it and Calum had slung me over his shoulder." I said.

"Honey that wasn't a dream." Calum said.

"That wasn't a dream???" I said looking around the room.

"No it wasn't, love." Someone said behind me.

"And you are?" I turned and said laced with attitude.

"We are one direction." A blue-eyed boy said.

"And what is that suppose to impress me?"

"A little bit."

"Well it didn't work."

"Come on we all want to go to the mall. We can get you some outfits for you since you didn't bring much." Harry said. "You gotta come with us, NOW!!" He demanded.

"Why should I?" I asked

"If you don't I will sling you over my shoulder again!" Calum said walking over to me.

"NO DON'T TOUCH ME!!" I screamed.

Calum came over to me with his arms reached out and I started to run. But he told everyone to surround me so I wouldn't go anywhere. I ran and I turned around to see if he was close and I ran right into Luke. I felt so bad for running into him because I knocked him down and I was on top of him. I got up and tried to help him up. When we got up he gave this cute smile. And my heart dropped.

"Fine, I will go only if I don't have to try anything on." I said.

"Just come with us and we won't tickle you." Liam said.

"What do you mean by you won't tickle me?" I asked.

"GET HER!!" Ashton yelled.

"NOOO!!!" I shouted.

They started tickling me and I started laughing so hard that my stomach started hurting.

"STOP!!!!" I yelled.

They backed up and they were staring at me. I got up and turned to them.

"Fine just don't touch me!" I said to all of them.

"Ok!" Calum said.

Then he came over to me and slung me over his shoulder again.

"Seriously I said don't touch me didn't I?" I yelled into Calum's ear.

"Just wait until we get to the car." Calum said.

"What are you guys laughing at?" I said to the rest of the boys.

"You." They all said at the same time.

"Well when he let's me down I am going to get all of you!" I told them.

"Okay sure you will.." Louis, Ashton, Luke, Liam, and Harry said at the same time.

"You shouldn't underestimate a girl when you don't know what they're capable of." I winked and stuck my tongue out at them.