Chapter 4

Ashton's POV

We got in the car and I sat as far away as I could from her. It was three hours from the hotel and she sat between Luke and Calum. She put her head on Luke's shoulder and she fell asleep on him.

Luke's POV

Macie had laid her head on my shoulder and she had fell asleep on me but I didn't mind, because she looked so beautiful when she's asleep. I looked over at Calum.

"Calum what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just bored out of my mind." He said

It has been three hours since we left the hotel and we got to the mall five minutes ago and we were all trying to wake Macie up so we could go in. She finally woke up and we all went in the mall. We went into Rue 21 first. We found this really cute dress and we wanted her to try it on but she didn't want to so we had to force her to try it on. But she refused, so Calum had slung her over his shoulder again and put her in a dressing room. And we told her she couldn't come out until she came out with that dress on so she put it on and she came out.

"WOW" we all said at the exact same time.

"Macie you look beautiful!!" I said with my eyes widen and my mouth dropped. She blushed a deep shade of red.

She looks beautiful when she blushes to.

"Why are you blushing so much?" Calum asked.

"Well no one has ever said that to me before." Macie said.

She went back in the dressing room and changed back into her clothes and walked back out. Her cheeks were still red when she came out.

Then we got everything that was cute in her size. She didn't know that we did and then we went back to the hotel and took the bags from Rue 21 and took them into an empty room which we told Macie it was hers. She was happy to get her own room.

"Hey guys I wanted to look at something and I didn't get the chance to look can one of you drive me back to the mall. Please?" Macie said with her puppy face and she batted her eyes and we all thought it was so cute. So me and Calum volunteered to take her. She got so happy hugged us both and we left.

We got to the mall and got out of the car and went back into Rue 21 and she found what she was looking for and picked it up and went to a dressing room. She then came out with a bathing suit on and she looked perfect. We bought the bathing suit for her and then left to go back to the hotel. She had the biggest smile on her face.

We got back to the hotel.

"Hey boys do you want to go swimming??" Macie asked all of us.

"But you don't have a bathing suit." Ashton said.

"But I do." She said.

They all had a smile on their faces. And we ran to our rooms and changed.

Liam's POV

"Macie are you ready yet we have the whole pool reserved for us.." I said while banging on her door.

She opened the door and my mouth dropped to the ground.

(Bikini at the top)

"What?" She asked. "Do I look bad in this?"

"No you look great." I said.

"Is the rest of the boys ready?" She said.

"Oh yeah they are ready they are just waiting for you in the living room. That's why they sent me up to get you." I said.

"I will be right down just give me a couple more minutes." Macie told me.

"Ok I will be downstairs with the boys." I told her.

I went downstairs with my eyes wide open and the boys kept asking me what was wrong. Nothing is wrong Macie is just so beautiful when she is in a bathing suit or in a dress or anything on in that matter.

Then a few minutes later Macie came down into the living room and we all had a big smile on their faces. We got towels and went up to the roof to swim. Macie just wanted to lay in the sun but we didn't let her.