Honeymoon

"Paris. We're gonna go to Paris for two and a half weeks." I gasped. "JONAH! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" he laughed and nodded before leaning over and kissing my cheek. He smiled before saying he had a pre-Paris gift for me. "Jonah, you already got my engagement ring, my sapphire jewelry set, and now Paris. You don't need to get me so many gifts and spoil me so much, baby. I don't deserve to be so spoiled." He grabbed my hand and said "first off angel, I disagree. You deserve the best and anything you want. We also both know I'm gonna spoil you more now that we are married, so that's not stopping. Also, this is actually not from me. It's from Esther, so just open it." He finished, pouting out his bottom lip and handing me a jewelry box.

I giggled and pecked his lips before I opened the box to reveal a solid gold necklace with the word 'Paris' engraved on the middle of the necklace. "Oh my God. This is beautiful! I'm texting Esther right now about it!" I clasped the necklace around my neck and took a selfie, sending it to Esther thanking her and saying I absolutely loved it. We got to the airport and Jonah grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him. "I really love you, you know that, baby doll? You're mine forever and always and I'm yours." He leaned down and kissed me. I hummed out of happiness and satisfaction into the kiss before pulling away and kissing his cheek and dragging him towards the airport Starbucks, making him laugh.

*TIME SKIP*

We got to our hotel room in Paris and Jonah wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up and twirled me around before kissing me and setting my feet back on the ground. We looked around at the room. There was a couch and a flat screen TV as well as a fireplace. We went over to the kitchen and dinette area and Jonah found the coffee machine and got happier.

Then we opened the connected door that led to the bedroom and balcony. The bed was covered in rose petals and had chocolate sitting in the middle of it. "Jonah, oh my God. Did you do this?" I breathed out. He came behind me and rubbed up and down my arms before kissing my hair. "Yes, I told you, my princess deserves the absolute best. All the time." I turned around and pulled his face down to mine and kissed him, hard. He kissed back and murmured "jump" into the kiss. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, feeling his arms wrap under my thighs. He put me down on the bed and stopped kissing me and was hovering over me. "Are you sure you want to do this tonight?" I nodded. "I wouldn't want anyone else but you to take my virginity, trust me. I want this." He smiled and pulled off his shirt before he intertwined his fingers with mine and went back to kissing me, this time on my neck and jaw, pushing me farther on the bed.

(haha, got y'all! I told you I don't write smut!)

*TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING*

I woke up and stretched my arm over to check what time it was on my phone. 9:36 am. I put my phone back on the nightstand and looked over at Jonah and smiled. His hair was messy and his leg was wrapped around mine and his right arm was around my waist. I brought my hand up to his hair, running my fingers through it softly, trying not to wake him up. It failed as I felt Jonah's arm tighten it's grip on my waist and he kissed my forehead, twirling a ringlet of my hair around his finger. "Good morning, Mrs. Frantzich." I smiled at the new last name and replied with, "Good morning, Mr. Frantzich." He leaned down and kissed my nose and then my lips. "You know, I think I'm still gonna say Marais, not Frantzich." He laughed and rolled over so that I couldn't get up. "Jonah, get off of me." He put his head on the crook of my neck and my shoulder as he kissed my shoulder.

"Nuh-uh. I don't wanna." He pouted and tilted his head up and kissed my cheek. "Get up. I want food. I'm hungry. I'll kiss you if you get off." He got off of me and pouted his lips out for a kiss. I laughed before I got up and ran and tried to lock the bathroom door, but Jonah came running after me laughing and caught me and swept me up in his arms before turning and tossing me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and propped himself up on his forearms.