Sick

Jonah POV

I woke up to Cameryn pulling on my hand. "Daddy. Daddy." I turned over to face her. "What is it, Cam?" She rubbed her eyes. "Can I sleep with you and Mommy? My throat hurts, Daddy." I glanced at the clock and saw it was 2:53 in the morning. "Yeah, you can, princess. Come on." I picked Cameryn up and she crawled next to Abbi, cuddling into her side. Abbi subconsciously put her arm around Cameryn. I smiled and fell back asleep.

Next Morning

My POV

I was making breakfast when Jonah called me. "Abbi, will you come up here?" I turned off the oven before I went upstairs. "Yeah, baby? What di-" I stopped talking when I saw the sheets taken off our bed, balled up in the floor, and Jonah was holding Cameryn. "What happened?" Cameryn buried her face in Jonah's neck. "She woke up saying she didn't feel good, and then threw up."

Cameryn looked between both of us. "I'm sorry, Mommy." I walked over and took her from Jonah. "Cameryn, you don't have to be sorry. Daddy and I aren't mad. It's alright." I pressed the back of my hand to her forehead. She had a fever. "Yeah, babygirl, I think you're sick." Jonah took the sheets downstairs to wash them. "Cam, what if we brush your teeth and get dressed, then Daddy and I can take you to the doctor? Does that sound like a plan?" She nodded and curled into my chest.

I took her in the bathroom and helped her brushed her teeth. I heard Jonah's voice. "Hey, Anna, would you mind watching Halston while Abbi and I take Cam to the doctor?" He came in our room on the phone. He hung up and said Anna would be here in about 10 minutes to babysit Halston. Cameryn made grabby hands towards Jonah. He took her and kissed her forehead. He took her downstairs while I got Halston. The doorbell rang and I saw Anna. I hugged her. "Hey girl. Thanks for coming over." Cameryn's eyes lit up. "Zia!" Anna smiled. "Hi, pretty girlie! I have something for you!" She smiled as she took a teddy bear out from behind her back. Cameryn smiled and hugged the bear.

I looked at Anna. "You Seaveys are spoilers, I swear. Half of her toys and clothes are from you guys." She laughed and shrugged. "We love her, and she is Dani's goddaughter, so," I playfully shoved her shoulder before handing her Halston. "Alright, we'll be back." I kissed Halston's cheek. We got to the doctor and the pediatrician said that Cameryn had gotten the stomach bug that had been going around. She curled into Jonah's chest. "I'll give you some medicine and we'll have Miss Cameryn all better in no time, okay?" Cameryn smiled and sheepishly nodded. We thanked the doctor and went back home. Cameryn had fallen asleep on the way home, so Jonah carried her to her room and tucked her in.

Three days later

I woke up early this morning to Jonah throwing up. I went in there and rubbed his back. "Oh, my baby." He stopped throwing up and brushed his teeth. "Let me see." I reached the back of my hand up to his forehead and his cheek. "Yeah, babe. You have a fever. You probably got the stomach bug from Cam." He groaned. I kissed his cheek and got him into bed. "Baby doll, what about recording? I gotta go." I looked at him and scoffed. "No. Baby, no. You're sick. You're staying at home." He nodded as I grabbed my phone and called Corbyn. "Hey, so Jonah got the stomach bug from Cameryn. He's not going to be coming into recording today." Corbyn said he understood and for Jonah to feel better soon.

I went into Cameryn's room. "Hey, baby girl. How you feeling?" She shrugged. "My throat hurts." I nodded. "Let me check your temperature." I put the thermometer under her arm. "Well, you do still have a fever, babes. Not better yet." I kissed her forehead before fixing her blankets and going to check on Jonah when Halston started crying. "Aww, Hals, what's wrong, angel? Come here." I picked her up out of her crib. I decided to take her temperature just to be safe. She had a fever too. I groaned and sighed before I called Keri Seavey. "Hey, Keri. Um, is there any way that you could mind come over and take care of Cameryn and Jonah? They both have the stomach bug and now Halston has a fever. I'm going to take her to the doctor to see if she has it too."