Engagement Photos

"Jonah! We're gonna be late! Come on!" I finished curling my hair as Jonah put our multiple outfits in the car. "Sorry, baby! I couldn't find my shoes! See?" He put his bare foot on my thigh, balancing himself with one hand on the wall. "Well, did you?" He nodded and held them up. "Well, put them on then, doofus." I chuckled as I pushed his foot off my thigh.

"What'd you just call me?" I smirked. "You heard me. A doofus!" I giggled before I felt myself being scooped off the ground. "Oh my God! Jonah Roth!" I squealed and hit his back as he walked downstairs. "That's what you get." He laughed as he put me down. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Come on. Adelaide's gonna be on us if we're late."

He shuddered. "Yeesh! Photographers who are your best friends from high school are scary." I laughed. "Scarier than me?" I raised an eyebrow jokingly. "Huh-uh! Definitely not!" I smiled and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "Right answer, baby." He sighed and pressed the back of his hand to his forehead. "Thank goodness." He chuckled as he kissed my hand.

I smiled softly. "Alright! Engagement photo time! Let's go!" He cheered, dragging out the "oooo" in go. I laughed and locked the door behind us. We drove to downtown LA to do the first set of photos. "Hey, guys!" Adelaide came over and hugged us. "Hey, Addie! Sorry! Few last minute things!" I chuckled. "Oh, no problem. I was figuring out angles anyway."

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I get that. So does Jonah. He's become my personal photographer, not always by choice." She laughed. "HEY! I volunteered, thank you very much!" He crossed his arms over his chest. We all laughed before Adelaide looked at us. "Okay, so I'll just tell you guys what to do as well as snap some candids, okay?" We both nodded. "Okay, cool!" We walked over to where she told us.

"Okay, so first, Jonah, put your hands on Abbi's waist and lift her up. Abbi, put your hands flat on his shoulders. YES! PERFECT!"

"Now, while you're like that, Jonah, move your hands down to where you're actually holding her up

"Now, while you're like that, Jonah, move your hands down to where you're actually holding her up. Abbi, wrap your arms around him and pop your foot. Just like that!"

"Now, I want you both in jeans for these next few

"Now, I want you both in jeans for these next few. So go change." We did and came back. "Are you up for different?" We nodded. "Okay, so Abbi, get on Jonah's back and then Jonah, when I count to 3, I want you to jump. Okay? Cool. 1. . .2. . .3!! AMAZING!"