Epilogue

Rin's POV

       It's been two days ever since the death of Len. I lived alone in a little port out of town. My house made of wood on a huge sand pile. I looked out the window and watched the sunset, If only Len were here to see this

        I put my hands in my pockets and felt a round, cold thing inside. When I brought it out, I remembered Len gave me a bottle with a paper in it. "Wish the best fot yourself" he said before we parted.

        "That won't really make wishes come true" I said when he explained the legend. "Would Rin want to try this too?" He asked smiling. "It's a game for peasants, I don't need to try it" I said, quite confidently while folding my arms.

        "I mean. . ." I smiled and put my hands behind me "Len already grants all my wishes doesn't he?"

        I grabbed my cloak and ran to the shore with the bottle in my hands. You write your wish on  piece of parchment and place it in a little bottle. If you let it flow in the sea, someday it will reach it's destination and your wish will come true

        "What are you wishing for? To be doing this so diligently everyday?" I asked Len, sitting on the shore and watched him. 

        "For Rin's chest to grow bigger" he said jokingly. "LEN!!" I exclaimed. "Just kidding" he smiled again and corrected his wish. "I wish for Rin to be happy forever and ever"

        "If that's what you want then stay with me always" I went beside him and held his free hand. "I am the happiest when I'm with Len"

        Ou faces turned a light pink but I meant it. ". . . I mean it really . . ."

        "I'd be glad if I could do that" he said.

        I kissed the bottle and threw it with all my might into the sea. You always did everything for my sake, all I wanted and yet, I was so selfish. . . And troublesome to you. My brother who grants all my wishes, are no longer here.

        When I'd always realized my sins, it would be always after everything was over and gone. I dropped my knees in the water and prayed to the air, water, sky, anyone who could hear me. I'm sorry, is said in my head as an image of Len appeared. I'm sorry, I said it again. Tears started to roll down my eyes like a waterfall.

        "God. . . please. . . please" I clenched my fists "If I were to be reborn,"

        "It'll be nice if we become twins again" I heard a voice oh so familiar tears continued to roll down my cheeks. "Len?" I turned my head but he already hugged me from behind.

        "For the sake of protecting you," more and more tears continued to roll down as he spoke "I will become evil and make you smile"

        I wanted to hug back but he already disappeared and I'm alone again. I stood up from the shore and faced the wall that surrounds the Yellow Kingdom. I smiled and said "That'd be nice"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        So this is the epilogue! The video is at the right if you want to feel it more! Sankyuu~