~1~

Jin's POV

« 03:58 am »

It is almost 4 am... and i am awake... because of who? Jungkook

He is talking to her... Yun-Hee... again... i knew it... uh...

"Yeah, baby! I love you too. You are the best!"
Said Jungkook.

What should i do? This happens every night... it started 4 months ago...

Uh...

I should broke up with him...

Tomorrow i will move again with my best friend Hoseok aka Hobi aka Sunshine!! Yee... i missed him...

I will miss jungkook but he does't love me so...why would i mind?

Uh... it will be hard...

                                  « 07:02 am »

I was crying... uh... i left Jungkook without saying one word...uh... i am an idiot...

It's time to leave to my old apartment. I used to live there with Hobi... but today he said to me that he need to move back ti America. He has a house there with her mom and his boyfriend, Namjoon... i will miss them...

But is ok. He said a new person will move in with me. Uh...

Until I'll met him i will go to my other best friends. Jimin and Tae, they are a couple. I am happy fo them. 

I hope i will find someone perfec for me one day...

                                «12:38 pm»

I am now at Tae's and Jimin's apertament. I am happy to see them again.

"Jinnie!! My cutie!! I missed you!! How have you been??"said Jimin exited.
"I am ok..."i said kind of sad...
"What happened Jinnie?? Are u ok??"said Tae and Jimin looking worried at me.
"I just... broke up with Jungkook... i am an idiot... I know"
"What? Why? And Jin. You are not idiot"said Jimin
"Uh... he was cheating on me..."
"WHAT!? THAT ASSHOLE!! HE-"Taehyung screamed and i cut him off.
"It's ok Tae... he doesn't love me..."i said sobbing.
"Jinnie, it's ok... you will find someone who loves you and someone who will always take care of you"said Jimin smiling at me and hugging me to calm me down.
"I just love you so much guys... but now i have to hurry to my apartment, my new roommate is coming at 20:00 and it is... 19:45!! Oh shit i have to hurry... BYE GUYS !! LOVE YA!!" I said excited.
"We love ya too Jin! Take care! Bye"said Jimin.
"You too!!"i said and i run to my car.

I hope my new rommate is ok and good...

Hi guys!! This chapter is too short... I promise the next ones will be longer... uh... just 437 words...uh...
Luv😘✨